Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this is going to be a long term project. I have only just gotten the car a couple weeks ago and I still need to get all the parts for it to the house. 95 DelSol Si....in MANY boxes!!

Some plans I already have, some things may change, and somethings I have not planned out quite yet.

Plans:
-Finish body work and fitting all the panels, paint the car Torino Red, Midori Green, or Satin Silver Metalic
-Motor swap, H23- It's sitting in my garage right now so I can do this for less than I can swap a B-series...and I like to be a little different from the masses AND I haven't got the money to do a K24. I will upgrade the motor when I can
-Wire tuck, brake line tuck, fuel line tuck...we'll see how it goes
-Full coilover set-up, possibly KSports or some F2's. I know I like the KSports, had them on the DC
-Benen lower tie bar
-BLOX LCA's
-Sway bars...undecided on brand yet, still researching

So here she is in all her glory as she sat when I got her....still looks like this too!!

·
dsm whore
1,925 Posts
PLEase buy a stock front bumper!!. Looks like it'll be a fun build though GL

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ohhhh yeah, bumpers, and side skirts are going back to stock!! FO SHO!!!! Only mods on the exterior will be amber corners and possibly side markers, and a front lip. Thanks for reminding me!! *gotta write this shit down*

·
gripNsip
3,219 Posts
looks like u got a good size job on your hands man will scoot with the H in there.
If u need a hand with puting the swap in id be glad to just hit me up

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
daegg said:
looks like u got a good size job on your hands man will scoot with the H in there.
If u need a hand with puting the swap in id be glad to just hit me up
I'll do it, might be a little while before I get to that point though...taking my time and not allot of money to work with here!

Miracle:
I know, I know...BUT in the end, if I stick with it, it will come out great. Maybe by the time I get all the body work and everything painted I'll have the money to goahead and get the H22A. Guy here in Clarksville has one in his DelSol on a small shot and it runs mid 7's. But I am not going for the fastest car... :mrgreen:

Trip:
Yes, I do...I seem to remember you helping your buddy with an H swap.... uhmmmm....

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DAMN man, hope you're making some money doing all that traveling around!! Like I said though, it will be a long process, I still need to get some tools here or go work some at the body shop so I can use their welder and paint booth!!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ohhh UPDATE, well some background...

I got this car, and the GSR for the Accord Coupe I had. I got this for about $400 so, I couldn't turn it down!! Always wanted a DelSol, now she is mine... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA hehe

·
Father Time
641 Posts
I didn't have to think about it. I see del sol's out here all day long for less than 2k that actually run and have matching body panels.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
redtop240 said:
I didn't have to think about it. I see del sol's out here all day long for less than 2k that actually run and have matching body panels.
Fine, everyone is entitled to their opinion. The story goes, I had a 92 Accord Coupe, worth about $2400 or so give or take, whatever... I got a 95 4-door GSR, this DelSol and $1000 cash for it. I don't think I got ripped off. But thanks for lookin out!!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HedTrip said:
sounds like the other guy got ripped off lol
Nahhh, what are you talkin about?!?! :lol: :lol:

Hey man, what all was there that was kinda wierd when you guys did that F swap? Anything I need to be aware of that most don't realize? You know all the extra crap I got laying around here...

·
gripNsip
3,219 Posts
hybridkyle said:
redtop240 said:
Fine, everyone is entitled to their opinion. The story goes, I had a 92 Accord Coupe, worth about $2400 or so give or take, whatever... I got a 95 4-door GSR, this DelSol and $1000 cash for it. I don't think I got ripped off. But thanks for lookin out!!
ya other guy got fucked hard on that one hahaha

1 - 20 of 32 Posts