Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today my mom flipped the fuck out and told me that she wants me to pay 300 a month to stay living at home. I WILL NOT pay that much to live at home. that's stupid when for a little more I could move out and have my own place

I am now lookin for apartments...i just started a new job with comcast so I will be makin good money. so where would be a good place to live?

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha no he's still here backin her ass up. they think that its good for me to pay to live here. I'm cool with a little but 300 is a lot more than I expected. its bullshit to have to pay to live at home with my family fuck that

·
Registered
237 Posts
random-hero said:
today my mom flipped the fuck out and told me that she wants me to pay 300 a month to stay living at home. I WILL NOT pay that much to live at home. that's stupid when for a little more I could move out and have my own place

I am now lookin for apartments...i just started a new job with comcast so I will be makin good money. so where would be a good place to live?
Lol wow you can freeload but when they ask for money fuck that. Your to good to live there now. You should feel like a POS. I think someone should grow up befor they go off on something like this. Im sure they will have no objection for you to stop free loading. Welcome to the real world where people have to pay bill and grow the fuck up.

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
its gonna be more than just "a little more" over $300 to live alone ... but if thats what u wanna do, good luck

·
Registered
237 Posts
venom_5 said:
its gonna be more than just "a little more" over $300 to live alone ... but if thats what u wanna do, good luck
Its what they all say when the move out. Just lil more then 300 and im set. Its more like okay 350 for a 1 bed room 1bath and living room and kitchen. + water bill+lights and such. Then we get to fun stuff like internet,phone,cable or better. Then it start getting up there not counting the food you will need to live. Tha i am sure you mom and dad provided all of this for free.

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
I hate to be an ass, and maybe its because I'm older, but your parents have paid for everything to keep you sustained while you've been a kid. Not only money, but time. The least you can do is assist them with the bills... if it were me, I would have offered before they'd have ever asked.

$300/mo is nothing. Does your mother cook for you, clean for you, do your laundry, or anything of the sort? Do you buy your own groceries? When you start having to pay bills, you will understand. You will realize how lucky you are.

Your mom asking for a little bit of help is perfectly understandable. If you are old enough to work, then you should be helping.

Be grateful for what you have. You should respect and appreciate your parents a little more, they've done everything in their power to make sure that you've had everything you needed growing up.

·
pwned your mom...twice
6,174 Posts
venom_5 said:
Exactly what I was thinking

·
Registered
763 Posts
yeah..

i kinda agree with the peoples bitchin at you...move out and you will realize how easy you had it..trust me..u will learn..i'm not moving out again..till....50 or so?

·
Banned
2,239 Posts
aight here we go most apt's around here cost about 400+ a month then add in groceries will say 100 bucks a month and then utilities another 100. then laundery, furnishings, gas, so around 700 bucks a month ? or so

there just tryin to make you grow up

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
random-hero said:

Comcast does not pay "good" money. It pays ok money. The MLB pays "good" money.

·
Registered
34 Posts
also keep in mind, a little thing called 'life' could strike when you're making these plans. Lose that job then you're required to pay $700 or more a month without an income. Any number of things can happen when you're on youre own.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yall say I'm freeloading, but I have been paying bills here already... I've already been paying the light bill plus 200 a month for rent.ive been payin it for over a year. and 300 is just a lot considering ill still have to pay our light bill too. I'm never even home. and it really won't be too bad to live in an apartment with a room mate. and I do pay for my own food and I do my own laundry and all of that. my mom since I was 14 hasn't done much for me other than let me live here

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
another person who knows how my mom is is shrek's ej...he ha been to my house a lot and ha seen how she is.

·
Registered
315 Posts
been there done that. 300 aint much. hell try paying 400. thats what i was paying to help out but dad raised the rent up another 100 so i was fuk that. so i moved out. its hard out there. im struggling rite now. just hang in there and save up.

·
Suck It
343 Posts
I pay 275 in rent each month and I have two roomates and this is the cheapest rent I have ever paid since I moved out of my house 3 years ago. I'd pay the 300 for awhile and save your money then leave. You don't want to get stuck in a lease with something you can't afford but you also don't want to be my brother (28 ) still living with my dad in the house I grew up in.

edit: if you out an 8 and a parentheses it makes a smilie...good to know.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts