Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, I work for comcast now and today was my first day. we were in the worst part of the damn ghetto and a fight started. two girls were bwatin the shit out of some random guy they finally get off him and they are still talkin shit and by that time everybody and their freakin brother came outside and wer watchin... the guy gets in his black grand am and backs over a bitch!!! so she is under the car and he precedes to put it in drive and duns back over her again!!! he takes off. her leg is all jacked up and crooked and she is layin in the middle of the street screamin for help. so the police and ambulance and firetruck come and pick her up. this was the craziest first day of work ever!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah it was freakin crazy I have a pic of the ambulance on my phone it was freakin crazy I wish I wouldve recorded a video on my phone

·
Registered
341 Posts
Wow...you're going to get shot.

Use that first paycheck for a bullet proof vest.

·
Registered
121 Posts
stay the fuck away from that shit, never know when it might be your last day. (P.S. hide the goverment cheese!!)

·
Registered
954 Posts
Wow, well you will remember your first day forever lol. Should the cable crew start carrying protection too? lol

·
Registered
139 Posts
wow wish i could have seen that!! crazy first day.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts