Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that honda's suck....j/k lol......i wanna gonna say that advanced auto parts in franklin is selling a set of clear corner lenses for a 94 accord for like 5 or 10 bucks....there on the clearance rack in the front....that is all

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
280zx!!! said:
that honda's suck....j/k lol......i wanna gonna say that advanced auto parts in franklin is selling a set of clear corner lenses for a 94 accord for like 5 or 10 bucks....there on the clearance rack in the front....that is all
Its still not a good deal :oops:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Deano_d said:
280zx!!! said:
$5 isnt a good deal? there like 40 bucks new...and there brand new still sitting on the shelf

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
280zx!!! said:
Deano_d said:
280zx!!! said:
$5 isnt a good deal? there like 40 bucks new...and there brand new still sitting on the shelf
As long as they are not APC!

·
n00b
695 Posts
will they fit my integra?

·
Internet Warrior
5,476 Posts
come waste your money on bullshit i have lying around in my garage. it's all marked down. 90% off list price ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts