Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well older than me at least.

What is sad is at my school is I and probably 2 other people actually know a little something about cars. I really can not stand listening to
people talk out of their asses thinking they know all this crap and me correcting them every second.

For example:

A guy that no one like at all has a Stock Auto Scion Tc with green neons on it talks about Scions 24/7 and thinks they
are gods gift to cars. I will record it and post up a sound clip, its badd.
Then there is this short little kid with a stock Auto Scion Tc with neons as well who does the exact same thing.

The worst is this kid with a a Green IS300 who is a pathological liar. He lies about everything possible and
everyone believes him. He goes around bragging about loads of money he does not have. Saying his dad 1998
BMW 740iL with a messed up front end and has no grills is an 82,000 dollar car. In 1998 maybe, but less than 10,000 today in
its condition. Every day he goes up to people saying this is what I am going to do to my car. He wants to have a Top Gun body kit and
two tone paint job. He thinks he knows everything about cars also. He used to have an LS400 that he told everyone was supercharged
and had like 400 something hp. Lol I looked in the engine bay and he said the supercharged was under the engine and that the alternator was a
part of the supercharger. I could say that a Supercharger on an IS300 makes more power than a Turbo. <<< Can't stand this kid.

There is a guy who thinks his 02 Tahoe with the ugliest rims ever is the cleanest thing around. He was going to get his
name stitched in his leather seats and the thing has like 200k miles, he says he is going to turbo or supercharge it.

Then the guy with the Volvo S70 is almost worse than the kid with the IS300. He thinks his Volvo is fast, no literally and that
every Volvo is the best car ever made and that they are made for handling. His volvo probably runs a high
15 or 16 flat. He thinks in the cold that his car is bus length's faster, so since he lost to all these cars he says that in the colder weather
he will beat them badd. His Volvo has every bolt on for the engine possible. He goes around telling everyone that he paid
for everything on his car, including the car even though his dad paid for pretty much all of the mods and his dad paid for
the car also.

Most of all the one thing I cannot stand about anyone my age and which is why they give well people like me and other
people who aren't like that a bad name is well every kid I know. I can not stand it. Everyone tries to compare money and wealth
more than any other thing. Wealth and money is the dumbest thing to brag or showoff about. Friends are so much better than that, yet
no one gets it at my school. I don't like many people at my school for these reasons and I try to hang out with people who don't talk or
know anything about cars so I don't have to listen to any of that bull crap.

/rant

·
No LS...no care
4,414 Posts
At least you have people that like cars...when I went it was pretty much just the crew and Bo.

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol no everyone is just about dream cars and not reality.

The guy with the neons on his scion talked about putting in hydraulics...

·
Registered
185 Posts
It's a simple fix:

"Let's take it to the track... how much you got?"

"Man, I don't wanna race you..."

"Good. So shut the fuck up"

It works every time...

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
squadbuddy said:
It's a simple fix:

"Let's take it to the track... how much you got?"

"Man, I don't wanna race you..."

"Good. So shut the fuck up"

It works every time...
The sad thing is my slow ass car is probably the fastest car
at the school LOL

But, the sad this is everyone always compares any car well ever made to my car
or any car at school it is really annoying. You don't even know how many people ask me to
race. My response every time is " I don't street race" I know none of them will bring it to
the track.

·
Registered
185 Posts
That's why I would say "Let's go to the track... how much you got?" and if they back out, put your hand on their shoulder and say in their ear softly, "Shut the fuck up about your car. You don't know shit." It works for me.

I personally hate almost all corvette c6 owners in my immediate area. They all think they have purchased mean street racing machines. I love to fuck with them, telling them that I'll race them for pink slips, but I pick the road... half the time they'll be like "I'd love to, but what would I do with your car when I won?" and then I'd tell them the road, which is 9 miles long and has about 100 curves in it. They quickly decline and slowly pull off... it's usually really funny...

I'm not saying all corvette owners are jackasses. some of them are really cool, I have a friend who has an 01 z06 supercharged, stroked, built, and wet mixing... he's throwing down some sick numbers... I'd love to win his car offa him on that road...

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm pming you. I don't wanna blurt the roads out cause people live on this road, other cars drive this road, and it's in the country, so there are animals. but, it's an awesome road to drive from end to end, I do believe the record is from an evo at a little over 6 minutes... I'd have to double check that. It was an awesome evo 7 and he was FLYING.

·
pwned your mom...twice
6,174 Posts
Josh, try going to Brentwood High, the few kids who might know a little something are just retarded and make shitty jokes about modifications or there are just emo ricers.

·
Registered
143 Posts
wow its times like that im glad that i aint in school no more but belive me it dont always get better its just like a story that i posted in the funny things ricers say about this guy i know was tellin everybody about how his STOCK rx-8 was the fastest thing around even though a good friend of mine had a fully built and boosted ss camaro and the guy with the 8 went as far as having cvcetr (civic eater) on his license plate but man just tell em all to stfu and put some pinks on the line at the local strip

·
Internet Warrior
5,476 Posts
lol you should definately fuck with them. just start putting words together that sounds cool.
"so do you plan on doing the ram air front mount or the cold air intake catch can", i personally prefer the CAI catchcan. bahahah

also what school do you go to? cause i feel sorry but your school is full of idiots. i bet they couldn't find a spark plug under the hood if they tried. hahah

also get them to pop their hoods and ask them about EVERYthing under the hood. i Mean EVERYTHING! it always makes me laugh.

"whats this?" "yahhh thats thhee ughh ... supercharger i think"
it's great. i mean point at EVERYthing. brake booster, clutch master cylinder, sensors on the intake manifold, the radiator, freeze plugs on the block, coil packs, fpr's, check valves, EVERYHING.

i wouldn't waste my time trying to prove the "ricers" wrong. instead lead them in the right direction. tell them about how you just bought new bosch spark plugs and you gained like 30+hp from them, but to gain that 30+ hp you have to gap them to .085 as these plugs work best in cars from america with bigger gaps.
also note to them that if they cut off their exhaust closer to their engine, they gain 20+ hp and 15+tq.

these things right here will keep them busy for days. lol

·
Registered
185 Posts
nskforlife said:
lol you should definately fuck with them. just start putting words together that sounds cool.
"so do you plan on doing the ram air front mount or the cold air intake catch can", i personally prefer the CAI catchcan. bahahah

also what school do you go to? cause i feel sorry but your school is full of idiots. i bet they couldn't find a spark plug under the hood if they tried. hahah

also get them to pop their hoods and ask them about EVERYthing under the hood. i Mean EVERYTHING! it always makes me laugh.

it's great. i mean point at EVERYthing. brake booster, clutch master cylinder, sensors on the intake manifold, the radiator, freeze plugs on the block, coil packs, fpr's, check valves, EVERYHING.

i wouldn't waste my time trying to prove the "ricers" wrong. instead lead them in the right direction. tell them about how you just bought new bosch spark plugs and you gained like 30+hp from them, but to gain that 30+ hp you have to gap them to .085 as these plugs work best in cars from america with bigger gaps.
also note to them that if they cut off their exhaust closer to their engine, they gain 20+ hp and 15+tq.

I like your thinking... You should add in that their turn signal fluid is low... and tell them that they need to go get that fixed immediately. Tell them they'll get a ticket if it gets too low... and if they think you're fucking with them, just keep stressing it... best case scenario, they go to a mechanic and he calls them a dumbass. Worst case scenario, they actually learn something.

·
pwned your mom...twice
6,174 Posts
Just remember. Some kid at the end of May, who graduated a year after me, for his 18th bday got a black M6. He and his friend saw a couple of my friends in Kroger and were asked about the car. They told my friends that the M6 was double-supercharged and had twin turbos

·
Internet Warrior
5,476 Posts
squadbuddy said:
I like your thinking... You should add in that their turn signal fluid is low... and tell them that they need to go get that fixed immediately. Tell them they'll get a ticket if it gets too low... and if they think you're fucking with them, just keep stressing it... best case scenario, they go to a mechanic and he calls them a dumbass. Worst case scenario, they actually learn something.
lol bobby j got the "rear bumper fluid trick" pulled on him, one person distracted him as another went ant stuck an old dipstick into a random area on his rear bumper. lol they asked him about it like before he was leaving and they pulled that dipstick out of the bumper. about 10 minutes later he was at advance autoparts asking for rear bumper fluid.

·
On that Haterade
2,904 Posts
MCarp22 said:
squadbuddy said:
I'd tell them the road, which is 9 miles long and has about 100 curves in it.
I need to drive on this road, details?
I live on this road, come on down and see me and Eric if you come.

but, please don't drive it in 6 minutes, no way to do that safely.
________
Clear Trichomes

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
squadbuddy said:
nskforlife said:

Lol I wonder if they are dumb enought to believe me on blinker fluid being low...speaking that
I need to go and change mine :)

1 - 20 of 60 Posts