Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i am doing my turbo build and am getting different injectors everyone tells me to use injs from a turbo eclipse cause thats the turbo, bov and intercooler i am using i have the injectors out of a non turbo eclipse will they work or are the ones from the turbo eclipse bigger or will these work

·
Registered
748 Posts
the non turbo injectors are only like 280s and the turbo ones are 450s i think someone will correct me if im wrong but either way depends on what your wanting out of your setup

·
Registered
698 Posts
im pretty sure that the turbo injectors are bigger....and if u use them on a non turbo it will run bad....you would need a turbo ecu and injectors to run right without having to get a tune

·
Banned
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so i need to get the injs out of the turbo eclipse and i know i need my ecu chipped

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
you will need to get the injectors from a turbo eclipse or talon. there the 450s and are bigger than the rs, gs or esi that u have. gl :thumbup:

·
Registered
748 Posts
ski said:
so i need to get the injs out of the turbo eclipse and i know i need my ecu chipped
not really on the chip thing just get the same year turbo ecu and an afc2 or similar management and you should be good for 350-400 or so i would think

·
Banned
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
will have to get my ecu done seeing how i have a honda and got the stuff of a dsm so are there any honda motor injectors i can h22 by aany chance

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
get a set 0f 440 rc injectors but what is it going on?

·
Registered
237 Posts
No honda has big enough injectors for a boosted car. DSM Manual trans have 450CC peak hold injectors which are good for most honda applacation and can be had for cheap. Auto DSM have 380CC injectors.THe NA models have like 2?? CC injeector they are very very small.

·
Banned
4,858 Posts
you will need atleast a set of 380 inj but hell first come first serv on my 450cc blue top DSM inj $50 balers

interisted call or txt the cell (423)677-9844

·
International Administrator
9,619 Posts
wow. what a bullshit thread.....someone trying to cheap out on a very important part of a build....THE FUCKING FUEL/ECU...
enjoy your fuckup...

btw always go larger you can tune down....ie 650's 750's...but your a dumbass on the cheap tip

·
Banned
4,858 Posts
ski said:
and its going on a 88 crx and i am not going cheap really just not buying all new shit
dud ur going cheep and in the end ur going to fuck up the motor so who gives a shit

·
Registered
803 Posts
Dude just was asking some questions, no need to blast him like this.

·
Banned
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
man not going cheap at all asking what injectors i need so i can get them thats what this site is for everyone buys some used shit if i was going cheap i would not get injectors at all or my ecu done right

1 - 20 of 30 Posts