Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
allstar
8,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone else have it.
or anyone else wanna chill tonight thats not too far from columbia, lol.
cause im fuckin bored as hell.

·
Super Freq
2,987 Posts
i have a mild form of it.

i can go multiple weeks sometimes months without sleeping.

then sleep for about 2 hours.

repeat cycle.

i have the WORST raccoon eyes...so i talked my school into letting me wear aviators everywhere :lol:

it's not that i don't want to sleep, it's that i can't. seriously. it just doesn't happen.

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
You can't go months without sleeping... sry but you would die...

I know someone who went 6 days before passing out and parents calling 911. lol
I can prolly go 2-3 days...

FACT: Once you have been awake for 24hrs Your mental state is that of a drunk person.
Wondering how drunk? .08 which is legal limit.... It only gets worse the longer you stay up...

·
Super Freq
2,987 Posts
Jose-Aka-Pedro said:
longest i've gone is 6 weeks...almost 2 months...

trust me it's doable...

·
RB20DET Guru
1,860 Posts
I have it also, If u notice my posts are not like some one who sleeps, I am right now running on 2 hours of sleep this week and i lay down to try to sleep and my mind starts racing, i have tried over the counter sleep aids wich work for a day or two and then i build up a tollerance and im back to no sleep for days on end. I hate insomnia. I funtcion ok but im never up to par, Prolly why my spellin,puncuation,and grammar are shit.

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
Zeppelin said:
Jose-Aka-Pedro said:

trust me it's doable...
I'm talking about someone who does get sleep each night, Can't go that long without sleep.

You might perhaps due to a long term problem....

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
think longest i have went without sleep is like 3days and was not good almost passed out while driveing .. when i finanly got to sleep i slept for 14straight hours lol dont know if i would call it insomnia but i do stay up till bout 3am all the time and sleep for a couple hours and get back up

·
allstar
8,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
StatixNWH said:
Zeppelin said:
Jose-Aka-Pedro said:

trust me it's doable...
theres no way you have stayed up for 6 weeks with no sleep.....sorry, its just impossible.
i want to marry.....

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
allstar
8,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol yeah.
thats a little crazy.
there should be world peace becuase raven riley is alive.
shes the most beautiful girl ever.

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
Well thank you for backin me up....
I knew it wasnt possible.

The Human Body MUST have sleep, It's still unknown exactly why but we just do...

·
OMG Girl
671 Posts
It was like a month ago now, but I stayed up for like 3 and a half days with zero sleep. I felt like shit..... Couldn't sleep if I tried, but Joe was there online to keep me company. haha All ADHD and shit.... hahahaha

·
BURN UNIT APPLICANT
780 Posts
Wow - the longest I have gone was 4 days, out in the field in Korea, and it sucked! I was like a zombie.

I was having problems with all of the drugs I was on a few weeks ago because of my jaw surgery, so I went to the doc and they gave me 'Ambiem' (not sure if I spelled it right) but... it works! and I sleep great now!

·
OMG Girl
671 Posts
That's what I heard they tell alot of people when they can't find what is wrong with them. Luckily, it didn't continue. All in all, I am pretty sure my short phase of insomnia was due to an extremely high level of stress and boredom. It's almost back to normal. I stay up until about 4 in the morning and have to get up at 6:30am on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but any other day, I can't sleep past 8-8:30. I think of it like, at least I'm sleeping.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Zeppelin said:
Jose-Aka-Pedro said:

trust me it's doable...
:shock: no way man if thats true call Guiness book of world records

1 - 20 of 48 Posts