·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To get your briliant minds thinking...

im def a female aka sARAH rAD
i changed my name to top gunn
but anyhew
what i mean is some of you are bragging about how fast or whatS under your hood.
so what makes you wAnt to tune up your car?
What? you just want to make it just look good? If so, then why do it ?
why makes you want to put money into a vehichle ?
i mean a car is a car it gets you from point A to point B
is it a hobby? do you race? compete ? why do YOU do it ( not why others)

im interested
tell me a story on your car :)

·
Banned
1,740 Posts
bc...i put money into my car so i dont get bored,
when i get bored..stuff happens..not so great of suff

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
I don't do anything to my car. I spend my money on photography so I can take pics of your cars.

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,163 Posts
It makes my wang alots bigger.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I can basically classify mine as a hobby b/c it is how I relax after a week at work. The competitive nature of auto-x and other events just comes from that natural tendency to want to compete and do better. That is why when people pull up next to me on the street, I am able to just let them go without even a first thought of wanting to race. I'll admit, it does give you a huge rush to win when you've spent a lot of hard earned money and time setting up a car.

I bought the Miata to be competitive in a class w/ the SCCA. I bought the MR2 b/c its a car I've always wanted and they are one of the most attractive cars ever built in my opinion

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,163 Posts
Cowden86 said:
I can basically classify mine as a hobby b/c it is how I relax after a week at work. The competitive nature of auto-x and other events just comes from that natural tendency to want to compete and do better. That is why when people pull up next to me on the street, I am able to just let them go without even a first thought of wanting to race. I'll admit, it does give you a huge rush to win when you've spent a lot of hard earned money and time setting up a car.
Admit it Andrew....it makes the WANG look bigger to the opposite sex :shock:

·
Registered
292 Posts
rx7 vinnie said:
Its true Vinnie. I typically drive much harder and closer to the edge of control when I have a women in the passenger seat at an auto-x.

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,163 Posts
Cowden86 said:
rx7 vinnie said:
Its true Vinnie. I typically drive much harder and closer to the edge of control when I have a women in the passenger seat at an auto-x.
I'm too busy getting ROADHEAD :lol:

·
Registered
292 Posts
rx7 vinnie said:
Cowden86 said:
rx7 vinnie said:
haha. My friend Jessica was the one who flashed you while working the course one day. She kept flashing me while driving too. My thought process was "left, right, slalom, brake, boob.........wait, boob isn't part of the course.....oh well go with it"

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,163 Posts
Cowden86 said:
rx7 vinnie said:
Cowden86 said:
rx7 vinnie said:
haha. My friend Jessica was the one who flashed you while working the course one day. She kept flashing me while driving too. My thought process was "left, right, slalom, brake, boob.........wait, boob isn't part of the course.....oh well go with it"
Damn bro she still hanging out with you? when you see her tell her I said hi....very nice areolla's though :thumbup:

·
Registered
292 Posts
She's in the Air Force now working with linguistics. I talked with her every so often. Married with a 3yr old little boy now.

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,163 Posts
Cowden86 said:
She's in the Air Force now working with linguistics. I talked with her every so often. Married with a 3yr old little boy now.
I should smack you in the back of the head for letting that go that was all you....WEK SOS BOI

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
I don't buy cars to race. I buy cars to be part of a car scene so I can make cool automotive forums and ban n00bs like Top Gunn.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
pretty much i just love being around cars of all kinds when i was little i used to help my dad work on his jeeps and then go 4wheeling.. and now that i drive.. theres no way i can afford to pay to build a jeep and 4wheel so i went to the next thing which was imports and have been stuck on them ever since. i guess i could call it a hobby but its more of a passion its what i love doing and i learn new stuff everyday.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts