Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have all the parts for my turbo build except for a downpipe. can i go ahead and boost the car without the downpipe and then put it on later?

·
Skrim FML
5,392 Posts
I has a downpipe you can have

·
I <3 PlastiDip
5,833 Posts
you can do whatever you want. it is you car after all... just be prepared to replace some stuff that might melt

·
Skrim FML
5,392 Posts
Like I said, I have a downpipe, just hit me up.

·
Mod
19,933 Posts
What is your plan if you dont run a downpipe? I think that is the better question...

·
Registered
408 Posts
wow....just wow...lol

·
Resident Douchebag
14,287 Posts
So I just bought some six piston calipers for my car, but I haven't gotten the brake pads yet because they are so expensive. Do you think it would be ok to run without pads for a while?

·
Toyota Lover
5,359 Posts
Wow sad day...

·
RESIDENT HATER
3,429 Posts
Guys, my headgasket keeps blowing. Can I just run the car without one?

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Guys, my headgasket keeps blowing. Can I just run the car without one?
NASCAR don't use no headgaskets!!

Actually, plenty of race motors just have surfaces so true that they don't need gaskets.

·
mid-engine masochist
590 Posts
Please tell me you were fishing for flames or something. Honestly, if you have a question that you suspect might be a dumb question, you have a littany of options less likely to damage your psyche than slapping it up on a forum full of piranahs.

-Google search
-"How Stuff Works" I'm sure has a great article on turbocharging
-A "book" from the "library" which would be both free and informative
-Look! Yahoo Answers

Performing a simple search for information is a great way to not look lobotomized on the internet.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey guys im totally kidding on the no downpipe thing. i heard a couple days ago from some idiot that he runs his without a downpipe, so i wanted to see if there were any more of these people on here.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts