Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

Do u think it is wrong to mess around with a married girl if shes not happy?

Is it wrong to mess with a Married girl if shes not happy?

6K views 71 replies 51 participants last post by  ramman434 
#1 ·
JUst wanna know what u guys think.... LOL this is gonna be a long and F'ed up thread.

#4 ·
man i make it a point that i dont mess around with any girl that has a man no matter how shitiy the relachen ship is ill be a frind and maby latter on but dont fuck with a loded gun bro

#7 ·
Well her is some mor insight on the situation, Ive known the girl since 4th grade, so about 10 years. We dated on and off during that time, and now she got maried less than a year ago and isnt happy with him because he treats her like shit and Cheats on her, She said shes working on getting a divorce but idk.

No jason u dont know her,

I myself just got out of my 5 year relation SHIT and know how it is so iDk.

#14 ·
is it wrong? yes ...
is it forgivable? probably ...

if you were truly interested in the girl and she liked you as well, and acknowledged that her marriage needs to end, you should do the right thing and tell her to discuss it with her husband - its only fair to him to be aware that she is not happy, and if her mind cannot be changed then once they have begun the divorce processes it would be "fair" for you to resume acting on your interests

like jdmpwr said, how would you feel if you were the husband? ... if he cheats, then her cheating on him with you doesnt make it any better - she should make the right choice and ditch him officially

i wont really condemn you, because ive been friends with guys who have done this before and am not in a position to talk shit about them since i continued our friendship and never spoke up

#19 ·
Im young but, IMHO
dont do it.
How would you live the rest of your life knowing that she did that to her current/ex husband. Why couldnt she do it to you?
If your really interested in her and she is in you, you need to tell her she needs to work things out with her spouse.
Thats not something you need to get in the middle of and they need to take care of things themselves.
Does the guy know something is even wrong? Once they work things out, if they stay together then oh well,
other fish in the sea, if they part then I guess its yours to take. But in a month or two she could end up wanting him back..
Women are like that..
Now, if he is beating her up, fuk em and take her! lol but aside from that, they need to work things out before you move in for the kill.

Of course, its just my 2cents,

#20 ·
v3 said:
You don't mess around with a married chick unless your married to her
/thread
x2848475920282827474032201

Once that rock goes on the finger its ova!

#24 ·
14 years ago my wife was on the outs with her x husband! he was a dick to her also! we hung out and shit threw it all! we now are going on 12 years of marriage with a 6 yr old ,house with inground pool fenced in yard and a dog!! wouldn't change a damn thing!! GL!

#25 ·
meh, on her part 2 wrongs don't make a right. Just because he cheats she shouldn't. The husband definitely needs to know how unhappy she is. I would def. wait until the divorce is final. then have at it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.