Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Babydaddy
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have pics of a 96-00 Red Civic coupe with JDM CTR red carpet? If so..what about with stock EK seats. ITR or CTR seats also? Its time for new carpet and Stock OEM carpet runs about $115, and OEM JDM CTR red carpet runs about $150-$200. Figured why the hell not. Need some help here guys...imputs?

Also..i know its going to be hard to keep clean..but my SI is no longer a DD

·
gripNsip
3,219 Posts
My buddy had it in he's white ek hatch looked good as hell cuz he had ITR seats and seeing that the car was white and he had the hole CTR theam it went with it realy good.
what color is your car???

·
Mod
19,933 Posts
daegg said:
My buddy had it in he's white ek hatch looked good as hell cuz he had ITR seats and seeing that the car was white and he had the hole CTR theam it went with it realy good.
Its a Red EM1 man...Hence the Header :p

·
Registered
139 Posts
I say do it also... not seen any like that but i think it would look sweet... yea and a set of CTR seats.

·
gripNsip
3,219 Posts
85rx-7gsl-se said:
daegg said:
lol yaaa i knew that nate just testing him to make sure he knew what color he's car was :roll: duhh

·
Mod
19,933 Posts
daegg said:
85rx-7gsl-se said:
daegg said:
lol yaaa i knew that nate just testing him to make sure he knew what color he's car was :roll: duhh
Hhehehehehe :lol:

·
Babydaddy
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Humm.. see my EM1 is red. Thats what im worried about. I dont really plan on painting it anytime soon..not till all the dents and dings are fixed and I can afford a good respectable paint job

·
Babydaddy
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
85rx-7gsl-se said:
daegg said:
85rx-7gsl-se said:
daegg said:
I wasnt gonna say about it..i was just gonna answer it and let it go lol

·
Babydaddy
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
asummers said:
I say do it also... not seen any like that but i think it would look sweet... yea and a set of CTR seats.
\

Yeh i want CTR seats rather in ITR seats..the only reason id go with ITR seats is because i figured they was cheaper

·
Mod
19,933 Posts
SilviaSprung said:
85rx-7gsl-se said:
daegg said:
85rx-7gsl-se said:
daegg said:
I wasnt gonna say about it..i was just gonna answer it and let it go lol
Yeah, but I just have too much fun messing with Daegg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts