Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Super secret JDM location. I played more of an "assistant" than anything. I don't enjoy doing night shoots, and don't have the equipment to do so.

Here is one shot I got. Josh has some ballin' stuff. D300 FTW!

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
**** didnt call me.

·
Premium Member
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ventolin said:
hes not rescheduling?
Tiger is going to tennesspeed day to race next weekend. He is running slicks. There is a chance he could break it. If he doesn't break the car then we can shoot it again. He just wants to get some shots before just incase.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Assistant's ass man. :lol: You were a life saver. Thanks again for coming out.

Very nice sir. I've got one editing up so far. Promising. The parking lot shots look good on the big screen, but the super secret locale shots are droolworthy thus far.

·
Sunny Side Crew
293 Posts
ZacCarter said:
Ventolin said:
hes not rescheduling?
Tiger is going to tennesspeed day to race next weekend. He is running slicks. There is a chance he could break it. If he doesn't break the car then we can shoot it again. He just wants to get some shots before just incase.
This is true. James, you know we'll have to get you in on another time.

IH8DSM said:
braden and amir?
Amir and Brij

Me posted up

·
Registered
536 Posts
Tiger, good to meet you and damn clean car. Honestly probably my favorite Civic I've ever seen just in looks alone. The fact that it's got more whp than my GTO with it's 6.0L V8 and also you're signature quote about JDMness is good stuff too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts