Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 00Accord4cyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Same as always, guys. I'll let this one go through the weekend, and end on the evening of the 3rd. The contestants this month:

Mayo

OpenWound3

Lloyd

Drunkenmonkey

SlammedDC2

Carisma4321

StatixNWH

00Accord4cyl

Nominees: Feel free to post your mods, talk about your car, or display anymore pictures you would like! (Try and keep it below 3 or 4 pics, please). Also, if you'd like to change the picture I have selected here in the thread to represent your car, please PM me and I will change it!

Good luck to all!

·
Registered
859 Posts
3 out of 8 being Toyotas aint bad. I was split between Mayo and Openwound3 but had to go with my fellow ISer

·
Dip time
10,395 Posts
I think this is gonna be an easy competition for mayo, but thanks 99stang for the nomination :) I wont blame anyone for not voting for me considering im bone stock....but goodluck to all!

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
wow i really had a hard time with this vote. So many nice cars. I will say it came down to Mayo and Carisma.

·
Registered
65 Posts
wow.. thanx for my votes guys!! never thought my car would be nominated for this kinda stuff! b!tchin! good luck 2 everyone but im guesssin mayo is gunna win

·
FI>NA
3,116 Posts
wanted to go with accord, but had to give it to mayo

·
Dip time
10,395 Posts
Who all voted for me? lol I got 2! and I didnt vote for myself! holy cow, thats 2 more than I thought id get! haha thanks for the nomination 99stang and whoever voted for me, but to be honest, I didnt deserve it AT ALL, Im pretty sure its all gonna go to Mayo, and definitely should! :thumbup:

·
Registered
649 Posts
Wow, cool! I've been out of town for a few days and come back to this:) Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. Some of you may know, but I'm about to change alot of the body stuff on my car. Here's what I'm thinking about, any opinions are welcome:

1)Getting rid of the roof scoop. The guys who do my body work wanted to do the scoop back when I did all my crazy body stuff and said they'd do it for free because they wanted to try it. Its all aluminium, was cut off of a stock 4runner hood and molded perfectly. It actually turned out great and I'm far from unhappy with it, I'm just kinda tired of it. It was on there way before(late '01) you could just buy fiberglass kits for such things. For those who have seen it in person you know it doesnt take away from the car cosmetically as it flows with the car very well. I'm just ready for something different.

2)I'm thinking about making another custom hood. My hood now is a stock one with the vents from an early 90's Z34 Lumina painted black and bolted in. Its VERY functional and I love how it looks, but I'm just ready for alittle change. I'm wanting to get another stock hood and put old school louvers in it. Probly in the same places as the vents are now, just will look different. Here's a pic of what I want em to look like(really nasty looking metal but you'll get the idea):

3)I'm putting new rims on it. I had black rims on it back when I used to get made fun of for it(late '01). People were always sayin "dude, that car'd be sick with some nice lookin wheels". I really like it with black wheels and wouldnt have kept them for so long if I hadnt, I'm just ready for something different. Here's a photochop of what its gonna look like:

4)I'm thinking about a new wing. I love the one I've got, just kinda want it to go into the body shop one way and come out alot different. Also for the wing and the hood I'll be keeping the old stuff so I can just swap em out if I want. Here's the wing I'm looking at:

Thanks again for all the votes. Lemme know what ya'll think about my future plans.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Those polished wheels will look bad ass on your car. Simple 5 spokes like that never get old! Can't wait for the day that I get to see your car in person.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts