·
Romanian Ego
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and sit awhile and breathe with your mouth

·
Super Moderator
1,609 Posts
Hmmm. I wonder. Let's see. I've lived in the same house with you for almost 8 years. Your gaseous eruptions can be vile. Chip was simply warning the masses about the toxic waste fumes that have probably given our child brain damage.

·
Super Moderator
1,609 Posts
Nah. We simply speak the truth. He'll tell/show you himself if you stand still long enough! :) He's still quite lovable, however, my nose hairs have all been singed off.

·
Romanian Ego
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes. this thread its just a heads up.

·
Krispy Kreme Addict
7,450 Posts
LOL...I also heard he loves penis...

·
Super Moderator
1,609 Posts
LOL...I also heard he loves penis...

This, I can personally assure you, is a lie. What he loves starts with P, but not that. And, speaking of gaseous eruptions, he just did it again. I'm getting him a cork for Christmas. Anyone got an empty wine bottle?

·
Romanian Ego
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the bastard did it again. ITS LIKE STEPPING ON FROGS !!

·
Super Moderator
1,609 Posts
Spoolie also wears Man-Panties....per Mrs. Spoolie. :D

Apparently, you didn't read the rest of that thread. Man-panties defined: Any covering for a man's ass under pants/trousers/shorts/swim trunks/pj's, etc. I'm just tired of discovering them in the floor, under the bed, in the hallway, anywhere that's not the clothes hamper, is all.

·
Super Moderator
1,609 Posts
That's disgusting. Boys are gross. *sigh* I'm currently spawning another one,too. And clothes hampers can be purchased at Wal-mart for like, nothing. Totally worth the investment. At least you can close them when company comes over. Well, when they get utilized appropriately, that is.

·
Krispy Kreme Addict
7,450 Posts
This, I can personally assure you, is a lie. What he loves starts with P, but not that. And, speaking of gaseous eruptions, he just did it again. I'm getting him a cork for Christmas. Anyone got an empty wine bottle?
Lol. Possums?

the bastard did it again. ITS LIKE STEPPING ON FROGS !!
Lmao...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts