yes it is and yes it is

·
Registered
907 Posts
i just saw this, zilvia?

·
pwned your mom...twice
6,174 Posts
Anthony, this is a fail meet. I highly dislike that kid who drives the 15th Anniversary NA Supra. He's got that whole air of i'm better than everyone complex going on...

·
BURN UNIT.......lol
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ramman434 said:
Anthony, this is a fail meet. I highly dislike that kid who drives the 15th Anniversary NA Supra. He's got that whole air of i'm better than everyone complex going on...
yes wayne is a little bitch

·
Dang'd ol Racin' Car
1,535 Posts
Thats matt donoho's 240 now haha

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
:lol:

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
I highly dislike that kid who drives the 15th Anniversary NA Supra. He's got that whole air of i'm better than everyone complex going on...
That kid is a raging dipshit. The once that I spoke to him, because he parked across from me when I was in my Supra, I tried to make smalltalk with him, and ask him how he liked his car, etc... He proceeded to tell me that it had a "system" in it, and then just turned it up to the point where it was ear-bleeding, yet kept talking, as if I could actually understand what he was saying, over the noise.

He's got nothing to be proud of, honestly. Took a nice car, stock, and put ****** wheels on it, that don't even fit it properly. Disgrace.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts