Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting September 7th, the Xbox 360 will be have a fairly good price drop.

Arcade- $199
60GB- $299
Elite- $399

Oh and buy BRAID!!

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
I have known for 2 months you suck at life.

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
Mine tanked and just quit playing video. Sold it to Gamestop for 70 and came and got a arcade version from work. I ll return it before the price drops and go buy it on the 7th.

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
I don't play at all anymore, Im thinking about canceling Xbox Live and maybe even selling the xbox.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I want one with an hdmi port... I have a friend with his elite for sale for $300... I might just get it... I mean, it still has the 3 year red light warranty...

·
pwned your mom...twice
6,174 Posts
I've never had a Xbox. I always steal my roommates. My first gen. (big ass dinosaur) PS2 died on me a week into Freshman year last year. It stopped reading discs completely. So when the PS3 drops a bit more, I'll be picking one up. I gotta play my Gran Turismo 4. It's been a year :C

·
Registered
185 Posts
I've got a ps3 as well... only really use it as a blu-ray player... Most of the games that come out now were designed for the 360 and ported to everything else, and I think the controller is a TON better... plus Forza is GREAT!

·
Registered
803 Posts
ramman434 said:
I've never had a Xbox. I always steal my roommates. My first gen. (big ass dinosaur) PS2 died on me a week into Freshman year last year. It stopped reading discs completely. So when the PS3 drops a bit more, I'll be picking one up. I gotta play my Gran Turismo 4. It's been a year :C
Here's the one to get, Walmart has them for $499

PlayStation 3 80GB Limited Edition Metal Gear Solid 4 Pack

It's a little more, but it's backward compatible (Plays PS and PS2 games, 40GB are not!) and it's got a bigger HD.

I still play GT4 but have picked up GT5 Prologue.

·
Registered
185 Posts
if you're gonna get one, get a 60gb off craigslist. Then get a 2.5" sata hard drive and replace it. and sit back and smile, you'll finally be happy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts