Kill Section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think maybe we should have a kill section like some other sites...telling of races. Of course Tennspeed.net would not be endorsing illegal street racing just letting people tell their stories of who they raced and what happened?

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
We used to have a kills section and it was removed.

G

·
well it doesn't have to be of street racing, even if it did we wouldn't be endorsing illegal street racing, we would be "making up stories" to entertain each other! :wink::wink:

·
Registered
859 Posts
What a stupid idea. Of course it condones street racing even if you say it doesnt. BTW street racing is for hopefully potential Darwin Award candidates.

·
Registered
463 Posts
how about literal kills? like me and the deer friday nite. he did some damage but he died so that makes me the winner right?

·
Registered
237 Posts
silviasxdrifter said:
ek_99_sir said:
ek_99_sir said:
+4 do you not remember what happened to daniel clapp a few months ago???
kill section....worst idea ever!!!
yeah we are know what happen to dumbass that was street racing. he took the risk and he payed the ultimate price for he's action death. all you guys will go out here and speed and stuff. none of you can set here and say you have not did something on the street that was stuiped at one point in time. hell i cant say i have never did anything cause me and riz have done alot of dumbstuff in he's old Z28 and all of are cars.

you all need to understand that street racing will allways will never die out cause its been this way since cars have been in production.

·
Registered
595 Posts
dsmvr4 said:
silviasxdrifter said:
ek_99_sir said:
ek_99_sir said:
yeah we are know what happen to dumbass that was street racing. he took the risk and he payed the ultimate price for he's action death. all you guys will go out here and speed and stuff. none of you can set here and say you have not did something on the street that was stuiped at one point in time. hell i cant say i have never did anything cause me and riz have done alot of dumbstuff in he's old Z28 and all of are cars.

you all need to understand that street racing will allways will never die out cause its been this way since cars have been in production.
watch ur mouth man!!! dont talk about the deceased like that!!
it is true that street racing has and probably will alway occur but you dont have to go around promoting it....you said that youve done some dumb stuff in your cars and what if you ended up wrapped around a pole or flipped ur car and died....would you want me to run around saying that you were a dumbass...no you wouldnt but in ur case i think youve got the dumbass part covered whether ur dead or not

·
Registered
237 Posts
silviasxdrifter said:
dsmvr4 said:
silviasxdrifter said:
ek_99_sir said:
ek_99_sir said:

watch ur mouth man!!! dont talk about the deceased like that!!
it is true that street racing has and probably will alway occur but you dont have to go around promoting it....you said that youve done some dumb stuff in your cars and what if you ended up wrapped around a pole or flipped ur car and died....would you want me to run around saying that you were a dumbass...no you wouldnt but in ur case i think youve got the dumbass part covered whether ur dead or not
i wouldnt care if some one said something about me if i was dead. cause i just dont really care i did something stupid to die make fun of me for it.

as far as me watching my mouth no i wont i have a opinion and i will speak it.
same as what i wrote upset you you have a opinion to and you are more in welcome to speak it.

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Yes, people will street race. I know people are going to do it, thats fine. I'm not trying to argue about it or put it down, its just not legal and therefore we aren't encouraging it and we don't have a kill forum where people can discuss it. Also, we have the appropriate event/race forums where individuals can be encouraged to push their cars to the limits in legal, appropriate ways.

Also, alot of times, Kill Stories are pretty blah. "Stomped a Pusstang in my Honda Shivic, y0z!".

My personal opinion is, people can live their lives without street racing, people make it out like its impossible to do. Its not. Lots of people are enthusiasts and don't street race. If it endangers others lives in the least bit, I don't think it should occur, and I don't think its worthy of even being discussed.

I'm not saying this can't change, but if we were to have a Kills forum it would need to be heavily moderated and I would have to see some serious support for having one. I don't really agree with one, but I made this forum for all of you guys, not to spread my personal opinion and beliefs.

·
Registered
237 Posts
silviasxdrifter said:
dsmvr4.....maybe i shouldnt have been so hard on you because your grammar shows that you're probably not all there!!!
oh im all here my spelling sucks but im fine.

as for you being hard on im not going to lose any sleep over it.dont take anything personal i just spoke on the subject.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.