Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

Kit's Z32 Project

22K views 318 replies 59 participants last post by  TT Fairlady Z 
I'm pretty sure I'm just going to have to pick up a Z32 TT as my next car in a couple of years, I've always wanted one...Seeing that pulled apart just makes me want one more

Oh, I know he is, I said a couple years, when I'm outta college and can have a little project car, lol. He already messaged me about it awhile ago

Noob^^, learn some forum etiquette. Don't come into someone's build thread and start posting pics of your car. It's ok to be a bit off topic, but doing that takes away the attention on the purpose of the thread. Next time just send him a PM

No prob, I thought you'd love the big boy vocab. that I used.

I was just at jdmpower's house looking at his dad's Z32 TT w/59k on it. Clean as fuck son. You've got some work to do

don't go to the 2+2. I almost got one before the 240 and now I'm glad I didnt. You'll just lose some cool features and have a shelf behind you like what i have behind my front seats now

No worries I know you have HALOGEN OEM projectors just as I do. If you go look at the other thread I linked you'll see how I addressed the HID kits in halogen projectors.

Back on topic though: Glad to see the pan finally got in

That's what I gotta check up on. I'll get back to you. I think someone on Nico did a retro in a Z32 awhile ago. Or I tried to educate someone on why not to get a kit, lol. I've done this so many times I can't remember, but let me check...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.