Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
41 - 60 of 319 Posts
Discussion starter · #43 ·
Okay so i got to talk to Mike today... his collar bone is getting better... but as soon as i get the money we need he can spend a week on getting it back together... his doctor said that he cant even swing a hammer untill the end of the year.. so i will probably get to be doing all the manual labor... which im fine with... i want to learn... but anyways i have been bored as shit... so i decided to paint the Touges that i just bought...

Before

After Painted

And the Finished Product

so yea... i think they will look perty good

kitc5252 said:
okay so there really isnt a lot more news.. mike has ordered the bearings and the gasket set so i can get everything back together... im actually gettin a credit card so i can get my clutch, egr elimination, motor mounts, and trubo gaskets... most ppl hate credit cards but im just using it to get what i want now... and i can pay it off in less than 2 months so it will help me with my credit score a little bit... so things are moving along... slowly but surely...

I picked up my HKS Hipower cat back the other night... snapped a couple of pictures of it before i ran it over to the shop this morning,,,

you pick these up from CL? if so I was gonna buy these the other day lol Jerk jkjkjk
build looks awesome keep all of us updated

Discussion starter · #45 ·
naw... i got em from a guy named chad christian... he bought a Z with a blown head gasket... got a perty decent deal on it... thanks for the compliment though

Discussion starter · #50 ·
delsolsituner said:
ah i see, I went to pick some up an a guy snagged em. Wouldnt know where i can pick up some polished 300 wheels would you?
nah... i don know of any off the top of my head... i have a pair of black TT wheels without tires i would sell... if you were interested... there are pics on this thread...

Discussion starter · #58 ·
okay... get some 1000 grit sand paper, 4 cans of primer, 4 cans of your prefered paint, a roll of masking tape, and some newspaper and we can do it... although i will tell you... your wheels would be a bitch...

41 - 60 of 319 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.