Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· No LS...no care
3,415 Posts
I was there when it happened...and witnessed the whole thing. You had every right to be mad. Fuck that...if they had talked shit I would have definitely backed you up.

I haven't posted this yet on the internet...but I guess this is the best time. A couple of weeks ago I was hanging out with some friends in a parking lot. Some girl (who was probably drinking) was being an idiot and attempted to get on top of my friends Tahoe. He made her get off and no damage done. She then crawled up on top of my car! It made the whole roof cave in. I then yelled "Get off of my damn car!" She got off but it caused over 20+ dents. I was in shock at how bad it was. A couple of my friends were astonished at how dumb she acted...a 17 year old girl. Well...turns out she is finally paying for it...but the best part is that her father is a real asshole and tried to blame me for making the dents!

Anyways...next time we should get a group of us to park next to each other. Just a thought :thumbup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.