Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
41 - 60 of 124 Posts

· 2JZ32Wut???
1,315 Posts
I feel ya moody... im over protective of my cars... hell even the stratus... its got door dents and dings and im still cautious of who gets close to it... so i understand you askin her to not lean... i would have done the same thing...

· Skrim FML
3,947 Posts
Moody said:
Thanks guys - I knew that I wasn't overreacting, because I've seen people do that, and it's pretty funny to watch. The main problem that I have is that people just don't care/are lazy, and don't want to be told that they're making a mistake. I deal with alot of people in my job (young and old), and by far, the most defiant and disrespectful are the 16-20 year olds with attitude problems.

I almost felt like walking right up to her and leaning on her - that's how I handle problems, and it offends most people (when I'm blatantly obvious in my actions).

Pedro - yeah, it was my car. Next time I may just park away from everyone else, so that I don't have to worry about having some cunt smart off to me.

Text Me Next Time so I can park my Integra by ya on one side and we'll set our Turbo EK on the other, we can then forcefield the Supra with our busted Honda looks.

· Hater-Supreme
8,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
se-real said:
Thats not what I was saying! I was simply stating that you are better than her by letting her childish comment go. By trying to retaliate or get mad at her comment, your stooping down to her level. Like I stated before, by any means is it right to disrespect somones property whatever it is! What you did was totally understandable, but to carrry it on and be upset at the dick comment is childish. If we all really knew what people said behind our backs, this world would be a bitter place! Just face it people who have no understanding of the value of property wouldnt understand any of the topics in this thread, and would prob be the ones to mumble a smart ass comment behind your back!
I gotcha!

· Hater-Supreme
8,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Good2GetBlown said:
Who cares if she sat on your car... even if it's mint, its ONLY a 97... I mean if it were something elite, like a low mine, all vins 98... then I could see getting mad...
J/K LOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! LOLz!!!!

Oh, are you ready for the burn... ready for it?

Factory Black on Black...

ahem...

6-SPEED!

· Hater-Supreme
8,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Hey you MF'R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!joie;wsgfjargnavgn wiogfjwigfjioa'rgj 'pa

Now you've gone and done it. That Steering Wheel Comparison is the proverbial NUT SHOT in any argument between Supra owners. HOW DARE YOU! CURSES!

And yes, our cars are night and day difference... it's rediculous how different that they are. Yours is so streetable it's rediculous. It's EASY, even. Mine is a fucking lag monster and is a disaster to drive (you saw what happened in traffic on I-65 N).

Now, go get in my Daily Driver wheel thread.

· Hater-Supreme
8,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Rajin said:
Hey man, you busy later on today up for chilling out?
Who, me? Sorry man, Mondays are the worst day of the week - I don't hang out with anyone until Wed or Thurs, at the earliest.

· Hater-Supreme
8,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Good2GetBlown said:
jdmpwr07 said:
That first steering wheel Adam posted looks like my IS300's?
they are similar. People with those atrocious things like Moody's swap IS, and Celica wheels in since they are close to mine, and can reuse the same air bag plugs.
My GS300's wheel is hot, for that Tan Swap, son!

· Registered
1,054 Posts
AznTwins said:
jdmpwr07 said:
I was there when it happened...and witnessed the whole thing. You had every right to be mad. Fuck that...if they had talked shit I would have definitely backed you up.
Says the guy who is quick to call the cops over a pillow fight at an all guys sleep over :roll: (We don't believe you, you need more people)

BTW next time moody just put that bitch in her place and keep it moving.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

· Official Tennspeed Fatass
637 Posts
Rajin said:
Moody said:
Thanks guys - I knew that I wasn't overreacting, because I've seen people do that, and it's pretty funny to watch. The main problem that I have is that people just don't care/are lazy, and don't want to be told that they're making a mistake. I deal with alot of people in my job (young and old), and by far, the most defiant and disrespectful are the 16-20 year olds with attitude problems.

I almost felt like walking right up to her and leaning on her - that's how I handle problems, and it offends most people (when I'm blatantly obvious in my actions).

Pedro - yeah, it was my car. Next time I may just park away from everyone else, so that I don't have to worry about having some cunt smart off to me.

Text Me Next Time so I can park my Integra by ya on one side and we'll set our Turbo EK on the other, we can then forcefield the Supra with our busted Honda looks.

Fuck that we'll park the unofficial Team Burn Unit 88 Buick Regal Custom next it NICCCKA!!! 8) That thing is a pussy/dumbass repeller...lol

· Casey
2,027 Posts
Roll in groups. lol. Thats all I can say. I park next to people I know, esp down at 9th. Thats why me and michael would always meet up before getting down to the bridge. Or now I roll in with matt or josh. or if i dont have anyone to roll in with, i just find some friends i know and park next to them

And i know how you feel chris. Right now I wouldnt care much is something little like a scratch or ding happend to my car, cuz its going in the body shop soon(at some pt in time), but after that, when it gets repainted, oh yeah...ill be watching it like a hawk.

· pwned your mom...twice
6,174 Posts
Obviously I'm going to agree on this subject. I was there when they pulled in and was watching your face as the Integra started to get a bit close to yours. I woulda been right behind you if the girl had tried to get her small-ass bf to say shit, lol.

Few stories:
One of my friends wouldn't get off my car and doing shit to it so I just made him piss blood for a couple days. He learned not to do as well as a few others.
One of my lady friends decided she would sit on my roof opposite her car where her friend was sitting on the roof and I simply walked over, lifted her off my car, and set her on her own and gave her a stern warning of don't sit or lean on it ever.

Last summer before heading to school I was in my mom's classroom (she's a kindergarten teacher) and had parked right outside her back door. I just happened to see the elementary schools security officer (who had been there when I was) walk over and set a huge bag of apples on my roof while she was loading stuff into her SUV. I got up, walked out the door and asked her to please take her stuff off my car. She actually started to argue w/me about it saying it wasn't hurting anything. I told her it was my property and she just needed to move her shit off my car right then and leave. Fortunately she did, while giving me a bitchy look

41 - 60 of 124 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.