Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
121 - 124 of 124 Posts

· Registered
482 Posts
i know what you mean about people leaning on your shit. i was at BnC and i saw 2 people leaning on mine. i keep it in sight at all times since i feel the same way about my car. it is my pride and joy. i proceeded to turn on my alarm (which is pretty loud having hella superhorns) and they proceeded to step away from it haha

· Registered
50 Posts
i have actually been doing that and it pisses me off to do because everytime i park 50 cars away from everyone some stupid ass in a honda ALWAYS has to park right next to me
i heard that! that's why I got rid of mine... crappy P. O. S. and my whole family are "LIKE. ITS A HONDA, YO."

I say, NO!

Yeah I would probably say, to the chick in the OP, "BITCH, GET OFF MY CAR!" if she started talking smack with her bean lips. Especially if it was a super mint supra or comprable ride...

I was at work the other day and this drunk guy came over and started checkin out my Electric Blue Sentra SER SPec V and then he started trying to sit on my freaking hood. I was being polite, and said "I would appreciate if you would not touch my car, and in fact did not get within 10 feet of it."

his reply? "Errm Don' Fuk with me, I don't wanna have to kill you" and I was wipin off my front fascia at this point and the asshole came around, took off my glasses and threw them on the ground and messed up my hair... WTF.

he walked off, but man... anywhere there is a mcdonalds and a liquor store with an appt complex and bus stop within a quarter mile... stay away!

But in this case the guy was old and a douchebag while also inebriated.

· IT God
1,444 Posts
i heard that! that's why I got rid of mine... crappy P. O. S. and my whole family are "LIKE. ITS A HONDA, YO."

I say, NO!

Yeah I would probably say, to the chick in the OP, "BITCH, GET OFF MY CAR!" if she started talking smack with her bean lips. Especially if it was a super mint supra or comprable ride...

I was at work the other day and this drunk guy came over and started checkin out my Electric Blue Sentra SER SPec V and then he started trying to sit on my freaking hood. I was being polite, and said "I would appreciate if you would not touch my car, and in fact did not get within 10 feet of it."

his reply? "Errm Don' Fuk with me, I don't wanna have to kill you" and I was wipin off my front fascia at this point and the asshole came around, took off my glasses and threw them on the ground and messed up my hair... WTF.

he walked off, but man... anywhere there is a mcdonalds and a liquor store with an appt complex and bus stop within a quarter mile... stay away!

But in this case the guy was old and a douchebag while also inebriated.
You sir have an iron will. I'm afraid I'm starting to lose my "niceness" to people as I get older. I am respectful, don't get me wrong but I'm starting to hate more and more people ever so easily. Part of me thinks I'm turning evil and there is another part that just thinks I'm wising up to how people really are.

121 - 124 of 124 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.