Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

I hate to say it, but unfortunately it looks like I’ll be moving soon... all the way to Houston, Texas. As much as I love Tennessee, I’ve got family back home that need me and that is the primary reason I’ve made this decision. While I don’t consider this a permanent move, being the oldest son I have a duty to be there as long as I need to be.

I do plan to eventually return to Tennessee. I’ll try and attend any big meets, etc whenever I can.. I’ll be making quite a bit more money and paying no rent for the time being so hopefully I’ll be able to afford to travel.

As far as I know my last day here will be September 20th. I’ll be driving the Civic down. I start work immediately after arriving, though, and will be pretty busy getting situated and settled for a bit. I will appoint some help to keep things going smoothly if I can’t stay logged on as much in the next few weeks.

While it may sound cheesy, 90% of my best friends I met on this site. You guys are awesome, believe me when I say I’ll still be around and I’ll be keeping in touch.

I may possibly be planning a big get together the 6th or the 13th if I can afford it! I’m a little broke, but I’ll post up if so.

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
Dang bro... big change of life there.

Stay safe... and I'll help out as my schedule permits when I deploy, as well as upon my return.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Good luck buddy! Unfortunatly I havent ever had the chance to meet you, but seem to be a great guy with amazing picture skills! Hope everything goes well for you in the future and stay in touch!

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Miracle said:
Dang bro... big change of life there.
For sure, I'm really excited, glad to see my family, and happy that financially I'll be doing extremely well in comparison...

But big changes are never easy. Its going to suck. The hardest part is the first month, no friends, nothing to do, just settling in and realizing... "Shit, I'm here, what the fuck do I do now?"

But I gotta do what I gotta do.

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
Noooo!!!!! Don't leave good sir :(
Hopefully you are back in TN soon.

I will try to keep the web clean from people, lol even though
I don't have mod powers I will PM a mod or you if something is up.

Happy trails

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
capone said:
texspeed? nahhhhhhhhhh. hope you get a chance to move back!
Already a ton of forums down there, I'm on most of them. Jspek and Houston-Imports.com, just can't remember my login LOL!

But yeah, no more automotive forums for me - may be working on a different website real soon, but its a surprise LOL! You guys will get a kick out of it.

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It'll be here. I'll always be on this site. First site I go to when I pull the internet up. That won't change.

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
Well... I knew THAT... :).

II guess I should have said what is going to change around here, in ways of differences in the way it is now?

I guess..... I can't really find the words to ask...

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
maybe FOUR extra hands ... we need it around here james, u kno it

gl man - im sure ill talk to you plenty on AIM and hopefully see u around before u leave

·
Casey
2,027 Posts
If you need any help on here james, im on everyday. Just throwing that out there.

But anyways, sad to hear this man. I was just thinking about going out and buying my first baconator tonite. lol. kind of random, but ya know.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Dang man we do not get to hang out as much as I would like to blah!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts