• body kit?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • head and tail lights??

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
No LS...no care
4,416 Posts
looks good...go for suspension next. a nice 1 1/2" drop on that would look good. after that maybe some engine stuff.

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
Suspension.

·
Dip time
10,395 Posts
suspension...you dont need bodykits and you definitly dont need taillights and shit....why cant ppl just leave stocks alone or just stick with jdm stuff....euros= :thumbdown:

·
Registered
198 Posts
StatixNWH said:
suspension...you dont need bodykits and you definitly dont need taillights and shat....why cant ppl just leave stocks alone or just stick with jdm stuff....euros= :thumbdown:
I think you should call the tailights "altezza's", not euro's. Euro spec lights are clear, instead of amber, but not fugly. heres an example.

Euro Tail lights:

"Altezza's"

Just trying to be informative, not an asshole or anything.
:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I hope you are a girl...

Everytime I see a tC I think of a girl driving it.. Specially with the eye lashes on the headlights.
I like the car though, its coo.

·
Registered
485 Posts
DarkCreep said:
I hope you are a girl...

Everytime I see a tC I think of a girl driving it.. Specially with the eye lashes on the headlights.
I like the car though, its coo.

My fiance, this is her tC.

·
Registered
68 Posts
jdmpwr07 said:
looks good...go for suspension next. a nice 1 1/2" drop on that would look good. after that maybe some engine stuff.
def. suspension :thumbup:

·
Registered
68 Posts
holy shit brad theres my dream Z

·
Registered
37 Posts
tubocharger...there is a 500+hp white scion tc rolling around the tc area beating asses and taking names.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts