Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations! This is one of the cleanest cars on the board, has a consistant fan base, and has been high in the running in -every- Ride of the Month poll since Day 1! Its about time!

On to the photos:

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mod List:

-Stock K20A3 (89K original miles as of 5.5.2008) w/base RSX tranny
-Rev Hard turbo kit:precision T3/T4, cast iron log manifold, 2.5" downpipe, 27"x6.5"x3" intercooler, Tial 38MM wastegate, Greddy Type S bov, MotoTron 650cc 13ohm injectors
-Hondata K-Pro, intake manifold gasket
-R.S. Akimoto velocity stack
-GM solenoid for boost controller via K-Pro boost vs. gear
1st gear @ 7psi, 2nd gear and up 10psi
-Greddy Evo TT 3" catback
-Energy Suspension motor mount inserts, CorSport metal shifter bushings
-Exedy Stg. 2 clutch, 9.5lbs flywheel
-DriveShaft Shop axle
-NGK BKR7E-11 plugs
-Autometer Cobalt series A/F, Boost w/carbon fiber mounting cup

-H&R springs 2" drop w/Tokico HP struts
-Megan Racing front H-brace
-D2 rear lca
-Ingalls rear camber arm
-Comptech 22mm rear sway bar
-16" Nippon Racing NF-2 full polish wrapped in 225/45/16 BFG KDW2
-Hawk brake pads
-Gorilla anodized blue lug nuts

-Honda Factory Performance lip kit and spoiler
-Seibon Mugen style cf hood
-Front n rear red H

Installing soon....K20A2, Eagle rods, Wiseco 9:1, SuperTech vavlesprings/retainers, ARP headstuds, Full-Race stg2, Arizona Forced Induction fuel rail, RC 1000cc inj, Aeromotive A1000 fpr, Competition Clutch stg 4, Wavetrac lsd, Golden Eagle vacuum mani, RBC intake mani w/Karcepts adapter, NGK AFX wideband, -8 fuel feed line and -6 return, Buddyclub P1 SF Challenge 17x7 white w/blue

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Q&A

Q: Congratulations! You finally won, did you expect to do so well? You've been a front runner in the voting longer than I can remember!
A: I wasn't expecting a win considering I've been on almost every poll for ROTM. I'm happy with being nominated and recognized. Thanks for all the long term supporters and current ones too.

Q: If you couldn't vote for yourself, who would you have voted for?
A: I nominated and voted for IvoryPearl07G this month.

Q: What first got you into modified cars?
A: I've always been interested in cars but more in the import scene starting back in 1996. This year will be the 10th annual NOPI Nationals trip!

Q: Have you always been into Hondas, and what previous rides have you owned?
A: I love Hondas! I appreciate other cars too, and I give credit where credit is due. I drove a '88 Camry to start. My sister bought a '98 Civic EX, so I messed with that a little bit. She would let me take it out and modify it, b/c she knew how much I wanted a Honda. Then my parents bought me a new 2000 Maxima SE. I couldn't really do much to it, so after driving it for a few years, I took over my brother's '99 Si. My bro and his girlfriend paid for a lot of the mods, but I put in most of the labor. The '99 Si was giving me issues, so I traded in for a brand new 2003 Si. Since 2007, I have had a few daily driver cars:1992 Paseo, 1993 240SX coupe, and current 1995 Integra sedan.

Q: What are you goals for the car, I understand you have a new build coming?
A: Power wise:Whatever I can get out of pump gas and possibly a race gas tune also. I want to beat a sports bike on the streets. Looks:new wheels and maybe black roof. Racing:I like drag racing, but I want to do more autocrossing in the future. Upgrades:This motor setup will be it for now. A few suspension/brake mods here and there. There won't be any major upgrades, b/c I'm coming to a stopping point(at least that's what I say for now).

Q: Besides cars, do you have any other hobbies or interests?
A: I've been playing a lot of video games lately but mainly car interests though.

Q: I understand you guys are selling HIDs, anything else up your sleeve for the future?
A: Everything is in the works, so I can't say what will happen. It will definately be known when something does pop off.

Q: Again, congratulations! Anything else you'd like to say or anyone you'd like to thank?
A: Thanks to TennSpeed, family and friends, all the supporters, haters, and people who could care less. I don't see myself getting out this car scene, so I want to grow along with this scene.

·
Get Busy Living
4,218 Posts
bout time tiger gets his long overdue win! loved it the other day at spoolie's

·
Sunny Side Crew
293 Posts
IH8DSM said:
excellent so my idea of this car being really quick is coming true haha
Next time, don't believe the hype :wink: . I'm never scared to race anyone, so maybe that's how stories may have started. Sorry to disappoint you and Spoolie and whoever else that was lead to believe that :D .

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
TigerBallZ said:
IH8DSM said:
excellent so my idea of this car being really quick is coming true haha
Next time, don't believe the hype :wink: . I'm never scared to race anyone, so maybe that's how stories may have started. Sorry to disappoint you and Spoolie and whoever else that was lead to believe that :D .
haha dont get me wrong its still quick, maybe i thought the bigger motor had been in for awhile who knows what i was thinking but its quick and definitely sexy

·
Toyota Lover
5,359 Posts
Yesssss!!! My vote actually helped! Congrats Tiger! Now lets get our cars done and race LOL

·
Registered
534 Posts
very nice!!! i think we raced on 65 one night after a night from the bridge I was in my white RSX.... you killed me!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
Congrats :thumbup: :beer:

·
1 WhEeL KrEw
1,615 Posts
about time ballz!! post some pics of ur daily also ballz!! lol

1 - 20 of 79 Posts