Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Old

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Tranceformer
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to make an original valve cover to showoff... So, me n buddy of mine's creativity ran with this idea... So, pretty gangsta huh? lol gonna get a fry container thing from mcdonald's stick made for the oil cap, nad got a few more ideas too...

This was the valve cover on it when i got it, it was blingin for sure, but gotta make it my own for respect!

·
Tranceformer
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GGP2JZ said:
Make it a rainbow cause those two designs are focking homoesexual.
How bout I make your mom a rainbow!?

·
Tranceformer
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
spoolie said:
where is the button for neither...
No where... Eh figured u wouldn't like it you like nothing... To each their own, I'm glad I opted to do somethin no one elses tried... Cause I loe hater you're my favorite! I make things like this for u guys! :)

·
International Administrator
9,621 Posts
not bad....just dont like either one..i want something like that, just not those..dont get pissy bitch

·
Tranceformer
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
spoolie said:
not bad....just dont like either one..i want something like that, just not those..dont get pissy bitch
Well you are the forum billy badass spoolie lol... I never take offense to what u say that comment was more directed towards straight hater ppl... Now now no need for callin names its all in fun n games lol

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
the new one is more original

but why MCD are you a dollar millionaire????????

i do like it thought no joke it reminds me of my first honda i had when i was 16. :thumbup:

·
Tranceformer
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sil84 said:
the new one is more original

but why MCD are you a dollar millionaire????????

i do like it thought no joke it reminds me of my first honda i had when i was 16. :thumbup:
Lol did your first honda look like ronald mcdonald?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
yeah kinda it was a red 91 hatch and some one thought it would be funny to paint my stock wheels yellow. :p

·
Tranceformer
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sil84 said:
yeah kinda it was a red 91 hatch and some one thought it would be funny to paint my stock wheels yellow. :p
Dude that's a straight gangster ef hatch! Lol

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
yeah lol the worst part was it was my sophomore year of high school also. around the time as the first fast and the furious. :p every one in school that knew nothing of cars would come up and be like are you trying to be fast and the furious :?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I like both..... just cause its not just one color like all the other valve covers i seen, if I sent you mine could you paint it white for me & put the cartoon guy Mr.Clean on it ? of course i would be paying you for the work/materials

·
Super Moderhater
12,369 Posts
i just dont get why youre giving McDonalds free advertisement ... but it is a nicely done valve cover

·
Tranceformer
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
venom_5 said:
i just dont get why youre giving McDonalds free advertisement ... but it is a nicely done valve cover
Cause I'm a hood *****! Lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts