Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
SCFTW
3,255 Posts
cookmaster30 said:
it is 10 for one person and the car then 5 for each person in the car. I will be there tonight with the s-10. i have a big tattoo on my lower part of my arm so if you guys see me make sure to say hey
They went up then... that's gay.

Does the track prep still suck too?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Track prep does suck balls, and they dont like FWD to use the waterbox as i was told not to when they clearly see im on slicks.

Ill be the short half asian guy that everyone mistakes as a mexican :x . If you cant spot me that way, then just look for a red HIN hat. Oh, and ill be in my buddy's gunmetal looking eg hatch.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Ransom said:
Track prep does suck balls, and they dont like FWD to use the waterbox as i was told not to when they clearly see im on slicks.

Ill be the short half asian guy that everyone mistakes as a mexican :x . If you cant spot me that way, then just look for a red HIN hat. Oh, and ill be in my buddy's gunmetal looking eg hatch.
I can see that the inbreeds at the track will not allow some ricer to use the water box for his 18's, but if you're on slicks...thats just GHEY!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.