Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a few friends are heading up to midnight madness in clarksville tonight, wondering if anybody else is planning on going?

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
Last time I was there... it was 5 to get in (per person), and 5 to race. Clarksville has never been expensive, unless they went up since I left.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
it is 10 for one person and the car then 5 for each person in the car. I will be there tonight with the s-10. i have a big tattoo on my lower part of my arm so if you guys see me make sure to say hey

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
cookmaster30 said:
it is 10 for one person and the car then 5 for each person in the car. I will be there tonight with the s-10. i have a big tattoo on my lower part of my arm so if you guys see me make sure to say hey
They went up then... that's gay.

Does the track prep still suck too?

·
Clarksville Crew
430 Posts
well if theres nothing else to do i will swing by.

and i dont bite so feel free to come say hi to me so i can know who you guys are :D

·
Registered
857 Posts
Track prep has always sucked there!! I hated it... I might try to go though, if I can get someone to ride with me out there. I haven't been in about 2yrs...since I had my turbo'd Ranger

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
HP350z said:
well if theres nothing else to do i will swing by.

and i dont bite so feel free to come say hi to me so i can know who you guys are :D
if you are around your car i'll make sure i come by. i wanna check out your ride anyway. did they get the leak fixed?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Track prep does suck balls, and they dont like FWD to use the waterbox as i was told not to when they clearly see im on slicks.

Ill be the short half asian guy that everyone mistakes as a mexican :x . If you cant spot me that way, then just look for a red HIN hat. Oh, and ill be in my buddy's gunmetal looking eg hatch.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Ransom said:
Track prep does suck balls, and they dont like FWD to use the waterbox as i was told not to when they clearly see im on slicks.

Ill be the short half asian guy that everyone mistakes as a mexican :x . If you cant spot me that way, then just look for a red HIN hat. Oh, and ill be in my buddy's gunmetal looking eg hatch.
I can see that the inbreeds at the track will not allow some ricer to use the water box for his 18's, but if you're on slicks...thats just GHEY!!

·
doritos on a stick
239 Posts
i might go check out the bbq at spoolies

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
i am stuck going to a bbq at my girls friends house. plus i dont have my new radiator in yet. by the way rich you suck. should have came out last night

·
doritos on a stick
239 Posts
thought you were gonna call me man. i ended up at the spot with crash n8 and marcus.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts