Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for feature material for my new project I launched last month. If you would like to have your car featured or know of something that could be featured please let me know.

My email is:zaccarter(at)gmail.com

Feel free to PM me as well.

I have also went through and messaged some of the members as well as talked to a few about being featured already.

Stay tuned. ;)

·
Super Moderhater
12,369 Posts
Miles-Magazine is on the cunt?

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
You're welcome to shoot my car. Hell, I don't even own a DSLR anymore, but I'd like some great shots of it regardless. When do you want to do this, and moreso - would you like me to bring the car with Meisters, or the ultra-ULTRA-U L T R A-rare Work Equip's in 18" fitment?

·
Super Moderhater
12,369 Posts
You could shoot Mario's purple contour ... but i think someone beat you to it.

·
Premium Member
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Moody said:
You're welcome to shoot my car. Hell, I don't even own a DSLR anymore, but I'd like some great shots of it regardless. When do you want to do this, and moreso - would you like me to bring the car with Meisters, or the ultra-ULTRA-U L T R A-rare Work Equip's in 18" fitment?
Either set what ever you would like? James and I would like to do a feature on all of the buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn unit, is the red supra back on the road?

We will probably schedule a shoot for the second weekend of august. We are going to memphis next weekend for some more dorifto action.

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
venom_5 said:
Aw! Motherfuckin' BURNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
ZacCarter said:
Moody said:
Either set what ever you would like? James and I would like to do a feature on all of the buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn unit, is the red supra back on the road?

We will probably schedule a shoot for the second weekend of august. We are going to memphis next weekend for some more dorifto action.
I'm game - tell me and I'll wash 'er up and tell Adam, Tyler, and Horndog to be ready. I'm actually popping the Equips on my DD, because I got a good deal on them, so we'll see, you may have to shoot that turd as well, ha ha.

·
Romanian Ego
1,709 Posts
venom_5 said:
thats MIDNIGHT RED METALIC stewwpid !! not purple :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
O O O I WANT TO COME PICK ME PICK ME

·
pwned your mom...twice
6,175 Posts
Moody said:
venom_5 said:
Aw! Motherfuckin' BURNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts