Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get my CCW here in a few adn was looking at three handguns and wanted yalls opinions on the them. My choices are the following;

Springfield DX Compact .45

Glock 38 in .45 GAP

HK USP Compact in .45

Im wanting something with fantastic quality, few headaches, and really good accuracy.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
i wouldnt get the glock unless you had tiny hands, i shot one of those things not long ago and the handles are way too small for my hands, almost too small to hang on to.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
egfanatic said:
i wouldnt get the glock unless you had tiny hands, i shot one of those things not long ago and the handles are way too small for my hands, almost too small to hang on to.
extended magazine :wink:

·
Get Busy Living
4,218 Posts
the glock is pretty tiny, even to just hold, let alone fire (dad's sidearm when not on duty). was easy to handle, though..

·
Registered
183 Posts
.45 = hand cannon
shoot all three and see which one you like.
you gotta have a feel for it. i'm more of a rifle guy though :mrgreen:

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jonath0n said:
.45 = hand cannon
shoot all three and see which one you like.
you gotta have a feel for it. i'm more of a rifle guy though :mrgreen:
kinda hard to conceal a rifle unles its a Henry Survival Rifle

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Dark Squad said:
egfanatic said:
extended magazine :wink:
true but when you use the extended magazine it just doesnt feel comfortable at all, well atleast it didnt for me.

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
you are in no danger to need a concealed weapon ... you never go anywhere because you dont have "headlights" or any other new excuse :D

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
venom_5 said:
you are in no danger to need a concealed weapon ... you never go anywhere because you dont have "headlights" or any other new excuse :D
ive been driving my car since the weekend after you came down lol

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
but not to nashville .... i await

oh, and get the HK - because its the only one ive seen in person :(

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
glock
hk
springfield

also have carried a kel tec and sig

fixin to purchase another glock .40 cal though P23

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
I had an HK USP, but chambered in a .40. It was awesome, and I have one waiting for me when I get home. For a big guy like me, it fits perfect.

·
Registered
572 Posts
i got a hk and glock love them both get the hk i keep a 9mm glock in the car and a wather ppk .380 on me at all times :thumbup:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Get the one that feels best in your hand man, if you can shoot all three to decide...ALL are nice handguns!! Springfield is the only I have not handled

1 - 20 of 69 Posts