Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Mod
19,933 Posts
Clean and nice color choice. What kinda times it laying down?

·
I drive a 5.SLOW mustang
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive only had it on the track one time and it ran a 9.01 1/8 but that was before nitrous(125 shot) and new heads...so it should be at least an mid 8 second car if not faster....i dont get to get it out much. :thumbdown:

·
I drive a 5.SLOW mustang
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya i saw ur post..its got potential...i have alot of parts layin around for this body style car..need anything let me know

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
sprayN302 said:
ya i saw ur post..its got potential...i have alot of parts layin around for this body style car..need anything let me know
This sounds tempting, Ill think of what i need and ill Pm you and see if you have any of it.

·
I drive a 5.SLOW mustang
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
awesome well when i get it back i may have to take u up on that offer
shes in the process of gettin a make over right now
ill have it back around the first of march :mrgreen:

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
Welcome nice stang

·
Mod
19,933 Posts
sprayN302 said:
ive only had it on the track one time and it ran a 9.01 1/8 but that was before nitrous(125 shot) and new heads...so it should be at least an mid 8 second car if not faster....i dont get to get it out much. :thumbdown:
Pretty decent time, with the NOS and heads, low 8's should be pretty doable as long as you have the traction to take the added power. 1/8 mile is very dependent on traction.

·
but its gone now
2,038 Posts
I have a buddy with a black 93 Mustang, trunk not hatch, and he sprays his when he goes to the track, he did a 7.7 in the 1/8
Im trying to get him to get on here and post it up, he is just lazy lol

·
Mod
19,933 Posts
^ Built motor? Or pretty big shot? I will assume good suspenion and tire setup.

·
but its gone now
2,038 Posts
built heads, stock block, tranny and rearend and what not, 125 shot, street slicks

1 - 20 of 50 Posts