Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
but its gone now
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just moved to Cleveland for school and I have been here since friday, and my car has already gotten broken into. They busted out my rear passenger window, the triangle type one, and reached in and stole my amp.
F* thieves and their lives.

·
GnS ENFORCER
1,087 Posts
Damn bro that really sucks, sorry to hear that happened.

I'm really worried about theft happening to my vehicle especially now since I'm moving to college...nothing I can really do about it. I considered a good aftermarket alarm but people keep telling me," If they want to steal is, they will." Hopefully everything will be all right though.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
wow man, i hate to hear that, i hope you find out who it is, if you do just give me the word and ill be down to deal with them.

·
mmmmm corolla
1,083 Posts
that sucks balls man if you find out who did it take the amp and beat them with it or a baseball bat works too but the amp prob has sharper edges

·
Registered
143 Posts
yup it sucks man have had it happen all the time back in south dakota first time they broke in to my avenger and cut all my 0 guage amp wires then the took the amp next time then the took the subs the next day all on base outside of my dorm room then came home when i got out went hung out with my buddy when i came back my ignition was busted out of my preludeand it was along the side of the road bout 4 miles away. only one thing to say bout the lude though project cars that dont run worth shat ftw (sometimes)
but hate to hear what happened to ur stuff and where u goin to school at

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Man that sucks. Some one broke into my bro's Fiero ages ago. Like ramman, I keep stock speaker covers on my speakers and I don't even have an amp or subs. My CD player is black and my climate control/radio bezel is black so it doesn't stick out.

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
Honestly, from what i have seen, that's the risk you take with Honda's man.

I have seen VERY FEW vandalism/theft threads on the domestic side of the enthusiast forums.

Not trying to start a war/hate thing here, just stating the truth.

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
damn that sucks sry bro....

I have the factory hatch cover where my subs/amp are so if you look into any windows you cant see anything...

·
Babydaddy
738 Posts
that's because domestics don't stand out as much as imports :)

hehe sorry..i had to..you opened the door..i just stepped through it. Lol

but honestly..it is true..imports are ALWAYS getting broken into

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
My parents said they were actually kinda glad I wrecked my old 95 EX Coupe cause they read in some thing that 93-95 Civic coupes (well more specifically the 95's) were one the most stolen/broken into cars in the US (it may have been #1 or at least very close).

All that's visible in my car is a cheap ass tool kit (which I've been meaning to put back in the "trunk") and my CD player and to top it off my car looks like ass. CD Player is over 2 years old and matches the bezel anyway (certainly has outlasted the Premier Warranty) so I'm not too worried. My old car looked much nicer and the CD Player (the same one in fact) DIDN'T match the dash so I was always more worried about it (it was also an EX with all the power shit and a relatively nice interior too, my hatch is a CX with all manual shit and a fucked up interior excluding the immaculate seats from another CX).

·
WAT.biz
5,115 Posts
I thought I had read somewhere that camry's were the most stolen car due to expense of parts. Maybe that's old or I'm just wrong.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts