Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
jewsaw
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Havnt really posted here before, so I'll start out with my showing my car off.

Here she is. My 24 year old bimmer. 1984 BMW 325e. Around 300,000 miles and still purring w/o missing a beat. I have my M50 motor here in my shed waiting for a 5-series oil pan, and motor mounts. I can hear it calling my cars name at night and it makes me sad, haha. It has decently rare body parts, and really common wheels, but oh well. Comment and enjoy.

When I first got it

Wheel Gap, FTL

Got it cleaned up the next day

Got some wheels, and sitting on 4x4 status

What was I thinking with this exhaust?

Finally Dropped it

Notice how my car kinda looks like a Sentra :oops:

Then it multiplied and made a new buddy :D

Notice my drop vs. a stock car

The Wheels and tires came in

Test fitting my wheels and my kit

These are my buddies cell phone pictures

/cellphonepics

The weekend after Import Alliance, I actually cleaned it up and what not.

I have my M50 ready, lacking a few swap parts though (oil pan, mounts, and booster) But hopefully it'll come together soon

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
Sweet E30. Where in KY do you live?

·
Internet Warrior
5,476 Posts
i wish i was cool enough to rock a bmw, the closest body lines i'll ever get to that is my ef sedan lol

·
Registered
859 Posts
rip those damn body parts off until you get them painted. nothing looks more trashy than unpainted parts on a car and screams cheapass. btw unless you have a real M3 lose those emblems.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Take the kit off until it's painted. It looks horrible.

Roll your fenders and drop it a bit more... you're borderline "too-much-ing" it.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Jewsaw, get your ass back on 502 where you belong boi!

lol, I love your E30 man. Can't wait to see it all one color and lookin clean as hell!

·
jewsaw
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea, for the people wondering about the M3 emblems, they're off of the car. Not feeling the paint untill I get my motor swapped in. Thanks for the compliments guys. and btw, the reason it screams cheap ass is because 1) I am...2) Im bidding on my motor parts on ebay right now (used stuff I need for my swap)...After that then it'll come together

·
jewsaw
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
jewsaw
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SpasticDwarf said:
Atleast spraypaint it blue or something. Bronzit panels on that car are... well...
yeah.
eh, i'd sell the pieces before I spray painted them (unless black) but thanks for the input...everyone has their opinions and I respect you for yours

1 - 20 of 70 Posts