·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks. my uncle did all the body work but he left the side skirts on it sadly but i guess it wont look to bad once i get the mugen lip up front and the type r lip out back, and when i find my si tail lights. but ive go the new valve cover, just not on it yet :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea its a em1 its a 00 civic si. i had the euro tails when i bought it and i got a set of ex lights for cheap and they look better than the euros. im looking for the si lights right now. and that is the oem bumper so i dont know about the lip from honda. but ive got a mugen lip on order so.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Actually 99-00 Si and EX/DX tails are identical. He has 96-98 tails on there instead of the 99-00. They still look better than Euros. Also, either find you another stock lip or some after market one. The front looks nekkid.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow i didnt know that so any tail from a 99 or 00 will be the same? yea they came off some girl i work with civic i think its a 96 ex but she wanted euros and i thought those look better than euros till i can find my lights. yea i know but ive got the mugen one ordered from passwordjdm so it should arrive in a few days then off to paint and then on tha car!

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
yep. I've got 99-00 tails on my 96 hatch (obviously the hatch tails and not coupe :p ).

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks man that will make my search for them a lot easier! :)

·
gripNsip
3,219 Posts
buy EM1_00 cf lip would looks madd sexy then

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea im interested in the rear lip. pm me with a price. and you think a cf front lip would look better than a painted one?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts