Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a few months now my gf has been acting kinda strange and everything , and last monday she broke up with me. tuesday i tried to figure out what had happened since we had been together for 5 years and all at once this shit happened. she told me that is was just to much for her to try to handle with work and school and me so she needed time to get everything situated, i said ok and asked if she wanted me to just not call her or just try to leave her alone, she said no that it was fine she just needed a lil time. Wednesday i called her to say happy halloween and see how she was, she said she was fine, i went out to where she works to eat lunch with her and she sent me out to her car to get the candy she had brought for the kids, i found her cell phone sitting in her cup holder so i picked it up and it had a new message from one of her guy friends that she also worked with. in the text he said how much he missed her and how he was glad we had broke up, so i read what she sent back to him saying she missed him to and how she was so happy and how nobody knew it was because of him. i went back into the store gave her the candy and let her walk off and then confronted him about it he said they were just friends and that there was nothing going on with them, on her lunch break i took her out side and questioned her bout it come to find out she has been cheating on me for a few months with him so i got pissed and decided to go talk to him again! she runs up to him and tells him to run he takes off to the back of the store and i follow him into the back and start cussing him out and he still denies it well before i knew it i was forced out of the store and banned for life but i told them both i would be back that night to finish it. that night as i went out there i was followed by 2 cops and when i parked was questioned on why i was there i told them i was there to see my gf and they told me that i had to leave and i couldnt come within 50ft of where she works or him, hes scared shitless that im going to kick his ass even tho she has begged me not to. i still love her alot but im never going to get back with her my ? is what do you guys think i should do?

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
Yeah, she is a slut, but fuck it anyways - beat his ass, and then post nakes pics of her on the internet. My ex cheated on me, and I knew about it when it was happening, but couldn't prove it. I know the guy, and I'm just going to wait a while, then I'm going to beat him bloody without a word from my mouth. You should do it because it will make you feel better. Be sure to leave a permanent reminder, not just bruises - if you're going to do it, make it count. Slap the shit out of her as well. :thumbup:

·
Skrim FML
5,392 Posts
Who why and when is my question, I'm still allowed to go there and I'll lure kid to hang out with me and into your clutches.

So its up to you bro, I can get to him but I'm not going to beat his ass senselessly thats up to you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Can you kick his ass? That would be awful if dood effed your girl AND beat you down. I voted for leave it alone. It's the girl's fault. Dude doesn't owe anything to you.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i know i could do it and its his fault to cuz he knew we were together so hes just a responsible as she is, im not gonna slap her or nothin like that i hate that it happened but i love her to much to do that to her. HEs a puss and ran from me so i think im gonna waite and let everything settle then get him. Rajin can tell you if i get mad about something theres no telling what would happen ive fought my dad in our front yard b4, i didnt win but i didnt loose. im gona find me another gf nothing major just one i can chill with and have some fun,and if shit starts going bad shes out the fuckin door. Rajin ill call you and tell you who it was, youll laugh hell im kinda laughing bout who it is

·
Suck It
343 Posts
B18Hybridhatch said:
yea i know i could do it and its his fault to cuz he knew we were together so hes just a responsible as she is, im not gonna slap her or nothin like that i hate that it happened but i love her to much to do that to her. HEs a puss and ran from me so i think im gonna waite and let everything settle then get him. Rajin can tell you if i get mad about something theres no telling what would happen ive fought my dad in our front yard b4, i didnt win but i didnt loose. im gona find me another gf nothing major just one i can chill with and have some fun,and if shat starts going bad shes out the fuckin door. Rajin ill call you and tell you who it was, youll laugh hell im kinda laughing bout who it is
But this guy wasn't a friend of yours but she was someone who made a promise, by committing to you, that she wouldn't do things like this. Also, I think it would be more hurtful getting treated like that by someone you love versus someone that you barely know?
That's just my opinion and I know it's hard to blame her because you love her and you would like to think that she loved you enough too but it's obvious that she doesn't care about anyone's feelings but her own.

·
Skrim FML
5,392 Posts
Bingo, I'm still down for waffle stomping his ass though.

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Honestly, shes the one who deserves it... but shes a female so beat his ass if you can do it without getting in trouble.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i probably will sooner or later i still cant sleep over this shit i do feel better than i did when i was with her at the end but i guess im still kinda hurt by it i asked her to marry me a lil while back and she had even said yes and everything but owell life goes on the thing that really sucks i have a life insurance policy from where i work with her on it and i cannt get her off without her social security # and i cannt even get ahold of her now i dunno what im gonna do cuz i know she wont give it to me hell she wouldnt even tell me when we were together, its stupid you dont have to know it to put some one on but you have to to take them off i dont get it, well im gonna go to bed and try to get some sleep b4 i have to go into work tonight thx for the comments and everything and i just have one last thing to say for now it just hit me IM SINGLE AGAIN! i dont have to worrie bout any of her shit anymore or anyone elses.

·
but its gone now
2,038 Posts
1darkberry said:
Can you kick his ass? That would be awful if dood effed your girl AND beat you down. I voted for leave it alone. It's the girl's fault. Dude doesn't owe anything to you.
can he?? haha, big guy with a temper problem? i believe so :)
sorry to hear about that mike

·
Asshole extrodinaire
85 Posts
Just move on and find you another one. No piece of snatch is worth going to jail over or worrying yourself shitless about.

But do post nudes of the broad.... :wink:

·
DTG > All
2,196 Posts
no offense but if you really wanted to kick his ass you would've when you had the chance at her work. Do what you think is best for you, who gives a fuck what a bunch of people on the internet think or say, if you need a group of people on the internet to make a decision for you then a temper problem isnt your only problem. Now I'm not saying for you to go kick his ass or to leave it alone but think about what you really want to do before you do it and if the end result is worth it to you or not.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts