Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

My Friend's 87' CRX

2K views 27 replies 17 participants last post by  JDMbrad 
#1 ·
it's all stock,
but he has ground control coilovers sittin at his house.
just waithing for some new struts.

haha tall dude in lil car.

See less See more
#5 ·
sil84 said:
are those band aids on the hood on that crack? :lol: looks like it need some work but i could be nice. :thumbup:
haha yeah, he ran into the back of his girlfriend like 2 weeks ago
thats why the front is a bent up and shiz.
but before that it was exterior was perfect.

#16 ·
Calmoc9 said:
steering wheel cover FTL. but at least its period. does the A/C work? is your buddy on redpepperracing.com? he needs to be. nice car. treat it right!

edit: something doesn't add up. looks like someone put a si badge on a dx. post an engine pic please.

scott
ha yeah it's not really an si.
he found that badge at a junk yard. :D

#19 ·
JDMbrad said:
Calmoc9 said:
steering wheel cover FTL. but at least its period. does the A/C work? is your buddy on redpepperracing.com? he needs to be. nice car. treat it right!

edit: something doesn't add up. looks like someone put a si badge on a dx. post an engine pic please.

scott
ha yeah it's not really an si.
he found that badge at a junk yard. :D
blasphemy!!!

for God's sake do not lower it more than an inch. look for tokico blues for cheap dampers. then with stiffer torsion bars and custom camber plates(check rpr) you can play with the ride height more. you'll have to grind on the tokicos to lower on them though, unless you can find some rebuilt & shortened konis. good luck with that.

scott

#22 ·
he owe's more than the car is worth. if he pays the balance down to about 1200-1500, he might get that. i bought mine 6 years ago for 1300. bondo the fenders and drive it till the wheels fall off. you're not gonna find a cheaper car to drive.

you never did say if the A/C works......

scott

#25 ·
Calmoc9 said:
he owe's more than the car is worth. if he pays the balance down to about 1200-1500, he might get that. i bout mine 6 years ago for 1300. bondo the fenders and drive it till the wheels fall off. you're not gonna find a cheaper car to drive.

you never did say if the A/C works......

scott
nope, no a/c.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.