Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Toyota Lover
5,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had to buy another White Camry for a DD...

Here are a few pics from Toyota's website: (I know its silver but it gives an idea of what it looks like)

Hopefully I will get some pics of my car tonight and I will post them on here...

p.s. Venom, you gotta check the new car out... I am loving it, and I think you'll like it too hahaha... And it is by far much faster than the Gen3 (w/ out the bottle) I had...

·
Registered
763 Posts
very nice..

car sir. I definitely like the new body style. My only complaint: toyota cant design good looking wheels. Other than that sir, very clean. Its a nice car for sure.

·
it's comin..
915 Posts
i like it alot. looks supa fresh. and as far as toyota's wheels. i never really payed attention to them, but i like tc wheels.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Re: very nice..

hobbitman said:
car sir. I definitely like the new body style. My only complaint: toyota cant design good looking wheels. Other than that sir, very clean. Its a nice car for sure.
..but then again a lot of toyotas rock enkeis from the factory...ballin! and older ones used to have bbs wheels. :thumbup:

·
Registered
763 Posts
ok...OTHER than glorified camry coupes, toyota doesnt make good looking wheels.lols.Remembers...TC= Teh Camry

·
Toyota Lover
5,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WOW thanks everyone! Glad you all seem to like the car for the most part, I am loving it so far...

As for the stock wheels... They will not be on there too long =)

So far the only thing I have done was I got the windows tinted late last night after picking up the car... I do not plan on doing anything big to this car just minor things to make it look a little better... Then, just drive it and have fun...

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
:thumbup: too bad the SE V6 is expensive and only comes as auto, otherwise i would consider a Gen 6 - thought u were gettin the 4cyl but i guess u changed ur mind huh?

ill have to check it out sometime soon - maybe whenever Amir lets us check out his GTR :lol:

i priced one out last night - $30k for a Magnetic Grey Metallic SE V6 w/ charcoal leather interior, VSC & TRAC, 6-cd player, heated everything, power everything, the works :cry:

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
Sweet

·
Registered
273 Posts
White95Hatch said:
WOW thanks everyone! Glad you all seem to like the car for the most part, I am loving it so far...

As for the stock wheels... They will not be on there too long =)

So far the only thing I have done was I got the windows tinted late last night after picking up the car... I do not plan on doing anything big to this car just minor things to make it look a little better... Then, just drive it and have fun...
everyone said you probably wouldnt come to town yesteray because you were cleaning the car.lol

·
Registered
954 Posts
Very nice sir!

·
Toyota Lover
5,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Venom: Yeah man, honestly I wouldn't have bought it in a manual even if they had it for the V6... And yeah you are correct, I ordered a 4 cyclinder and started having doubts and also getting impatient so I just got one that is the same thing that I ordered but V6 and with black leather... Your price is very close, the sticker price on mine was just a bit more than that...

:thumbup: for the props everyone, and I'm glad to be back in a Toyota...

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
Very nice car Milon... no replacement for the 'Teg though... that's for sure. :)

You wouldn't happen to have the FMIC from that build still would you? A good friend here in the Springs is boosting his DC4, and needs an FMIC, and I told him I'd ask around.

·
RocketDevil
243 Posts
Good buy milo! You sure love them camrys

·
Install Tech
3,780 Posts
Real pics of Milon's (aka Mr White V-6 Camry Lover) Camry

1 - 20 of 64 Posts