Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I had just woken up so I look like a yellow turd.

It comes to life at around the minute mark.

Problem: I think its out of time. Not 100% sure.

Yes I know...it sounds like a cammed Go-kart.

 

·
TRY HARDER
Joined
·
2,901 Posts
Sagara09 said:
ELI said:
I think it is out of time as well.....keep working on it. :thumbup:
Easy fix! W00t

Also lets make a collection of Cute Asian Girl GIF images! LOL
Your gif reminds me of my wife!!!
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ELI said:
Sagara09 said:
ELI said:
I think it is out of time as well.....keep working on it. :thumbup:
Easy fix! W00t

Also lets make a collection of Cute Asian Girl GIF images! LOL
Your gif reminds me of my wife!!!
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
I will trade you my rolla and give you my inheritance for her! LOL!
 

·
gripNsip
Joined
·
3,219 Posts
hell yes dude i knew ud get this thing runing one day haha ya timeing is off son
 

·
gripNsip
Joined
·
3,219 Posts
should be able to find it online somewhere.. also how old is the gas in that
and pull your plugs befor u start it up and c if there still fresh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
daegg said:
should be able to find it online somewhere.. also how old is the gas in that
and pull your plugs befor u start it up and c if there still fresh
New gas and I bought new plugs.
 

·
gripNsip
Joined
·
3,219 Posts
just make sure your plugs are still good looking after u just started it up like that and im sure u have ben cranking on it all day
also make sure your fuel filter is flowing clean to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
daegg said:
just make sure your plugs are still good looking after u just started it up like that and im sure u have ben cranking on it all day
also make sure your fuel filter is flowing clean to.
Im going to look into the timing ASAP
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top