TennSpeed banner

1 - 20 of 605 Posts
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok some of you guys seen my car at the bridge. So....I decided to do a re-build on it. Ordered a WHOLE PLETHERA OF REAL *EXPLETIVE*. I just wanna show how the east can do it!! We hard to tho yaimsayn!!!LOL!! We live rough..We live raw...straight hood mang! OK guys on with the pics....
This is what it used to look like:

On with the RE-Build:
took the motor out

And these celebs came and helped out:

thats it for tonight..ordering personal,j's racing, takatas w/pads tonight!!!! (i think ima next day it FORRIZZEEL!!)

·
PGK4LIFE
113 Posts
0o0o sick build homie! show them how the east do it mang!!

teaser of NASHVILLE's new DD:

sorry NASHVILLE i had to show them.. :lol:

·
Honda Challenge Racer
1,029 Posts
nice... can't wait to see this.

·
Toyota Lover
5,359 Posts
Work Leadsleds :mrgreen:

·
International Administrator
9,621 Posts
better come up swinging....every fucking thing in the world has been done to a civack!!!111!!!11!!!!
the wheels are over the top really....more than the entire car is worth and probably hell on brakes.

enjoy your project.

·
Super Moderhater
12,369 Posts
better not have a b series, thats all i know :lol: .... hell, with the money you seem to have spent on wheels it better not even be a 4cyl!

·
Super Moderhater
12,369 Posts
i <3 torque .... so yes there is :) 2L or more, preferrably 3L if you really want to go nuts with a 4cyl :lol:

oh yeah, and square bore & stroke FTMFW! .... continue on with the build thread ;)

·
International Administrator
9,621 Posts
^^^^^ thats what i was talking about...something different...everything has been done...to death.

·
Super Moderhater
12,369 Posts
who said anything about k series? id be happy with a G-series :D

but seriously ... i wasnt talkin about a k-series

1 - 20 of 605 Posts