Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to start off by saying that I'm kinda new to this site so "HI EVERYBODY!!!!"

Well my name is Cameron. I'm 17 years old and currently have no car :sad: and this is where i need help from you guys at car domain.

I have $1,000 cash that i've saved and also a few other things i can throw in like my iPhone 3g that is in perfect shape with the exception of a small hairline crack wt the very bottom of the screen under the home button, whatever computer program you want(TRUST ME I CAN GET ANYTHING, I HAD WINDOWS 7 A YEAR AGO AND ALSO HAVE OFFICE 2010 WHICH DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A SET RELEASE DATE), and $200 in computer parts. I also build computers so i can extange some services with the deal.

I really need a car by december 28th and this is all i have to offer as i have no job and neither does my mom right now so i have nothing and will really need the help finding a car. I'm really into camaro's, civics, accords, perludes, 240sx, integras, and eclipses. Also the car will need to have a manual transmission.

THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!

·
Mod
19,933 Posts
You need 30 posts to post a FS or WTB ad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.