Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i had my car stored at my cousins house. I was wondering if anyone know what i can do about this. Well me and my cousin just had a fall out and my car has been over there. Some of you may know its not running right now because I dont have the throttle body in it. Well I cant get over there to see if its there or not. They are saying they got it towed and wont tell me where or if they really did it. Anyone help? :cry:

·
mmmmm corolla
1,083 Posts
have someone go by there and see if it is there for you like another family member maybe

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WEll my baby is gone =[. Now im on a hunt for it.....im so sad mad .....oMG hah!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Call every tow service you can think of. Also call the police and report it missing. I had a friend that got his 1G towed off once found it 6hrs later they had tried to take everything off the car. Guages and any performance was stole from it. Only thing they didnt get was a turbo cause the guys working there couldnt unhook it lol. Acourse they where like we didnt do it. Someone most have stole the stuff. Most tow services arent responsable for stuff in there lot or place. Good luck tho.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Called almost every tow company and i called the cops and they said i cant report it missing because it was on personal property so now its a civil matter! This is the stupidest thing ever! Someones going to be making some good money!

·
EF U
2,510 Posts
when my g/f wrecked our 4 door civic the tow truck drivier tryed to play her for stupid & stole the cold air intake. & then had the nerve to ask if he could have the tranny.

·
Banned
1,740 Posts
are you asking for someone to help you?
like drive you by they're house?to make sure they're not being liers?

·
CuntRy gUrl
1,525 Posts
Gst23 said:
Ok so i had my car stored at my cousins house. I was wondering if anyone know what i can do about this. Well me and my cousin just had a fall out and my car has been over there. Some of you may know its not running right now because I dont have the throttle body in it. Well I cant get over there to see if its there or not. They are saying they got it towed and wont tell me where or if they really did it. Anyone help? :cry:
if the car's titled in your name- you CAN report it stolen, (it's not MISSING hun, it's STOLEN- IF you're in the RIGHT. but you'd have to bring charges up on the cuz. sounds like your 'buddies' probably sold it for parts. the cops are being lazy-get to where the car was parked,call the cops and file a report right THERE- they HAVE to make a report!!- civil matter??-callin' bs on the cops=MOST CARS ARE STOLEN OFF PERSONAL/PRIVATE PROPERTY!

-your cuz is a shit & this all sucks!-= if you lived closer i'd come take you lookin for it myself! stranger or not.

sorry 'bout your luck . hope it all works out for you.

what'd you do to piss these folks off? j/w

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks. I finally talked to a really kool cop. Monday we are going to go "scare them" and if they dont give us info on where the car is the cop said hes going to arrest them right there. So hopefully it all turns out good. This really blows!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts