Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Toyota Lover
5,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, no its not a Supra... I will have one of those sooner or later... :(

Just bought an IS300 last night for a daily driver for my girlfriend... We love it so far :D

I will post pics up soon...

Also I will be selling a White 1991 Civic EX 4dr 5 speed since we have too many cars now... I will post details of that soon as well...

·
Toyota Lover
5,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is a pic not taken by me, but it is this car... Will have more pics later...

·
Toyota Lover
5,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is auto

·
Toyota Lover
5,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
boosted S14.5 said:
01's didnt come in manual iirc
This is true but most people would not know that so I didn't want to be mean about it and just say that lol...

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
its getting daily driven at about 14.7 psi

·
Toyota Lover
5,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ramman434 said:
This just going to stay daily for the gf or will this thing be seeing boost?
This car will stay a daily driver but it may see some boost as venom said... Hahahaha

I get crazy ideas all the time and just act on it right away (just like buying the car itself lol) so it may or may not get boosted... LOL :mrgreen:

Obviously as of right now its bone stock...

Here are some pics that my gf took about an hour ago at her house... I might take a couple more pics later on when its not wet outside...

·
Toyota Lover
5,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jdmpwr07 said:
Hell yea...nice choice Milon :thumbup:
Thank you sir! Second hand parts are welcomed at discounted prices... So if you have anything PM me LOL... And what was that turbo kit you had mentioned recently??? (At least I think it was you who said it lol, sorry bad memory)

·
WAT.biz
5,115 Posts
White95Hatch said:
boosted S14.5 said:
01's didnt come in manual iirc
This is true but most people would not know that so I didn't want to be mean about it and just say that lol...
haha its all good man. 2 of my best friends have an IS so i know a few random things most people wouldnt. looks great though. be sure and check out some pfs stuff ;-)

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
White95Hatch said:
jdmpwr07 said:
Thank you sir! Second hand parts are welcomed at discounted prices... So if you have anything PM me LOL... And what was that turbo kit you had mentioned recently??? (At least I think it was you who said it lol, sorry bad memory)
He had mentioned the SRT 2.75 turbo kit
http://www.swiftracing.com/SRT/item.aspx?id=10
Right now it is a grand less than usual until September 19th

·
No LS...no care
4,414 Posts
White95Hatch said:
jdmpwr07 said:
Maybe it was me...there are two I were really looking at (but not close in price difference).

One is the SRT 2.75 kit. It is a full kit with intercooler and everything. Same kit that Michael had. Good for 400+ wheel horsepower just by bolting it on. Proven 12s on street tires and 11s on race gas and slicks. You will need a valve body and cooler for the transmission. They have a sale now for $4995 but the usual is $5995.

The other one I was thinking is the one from club NA-T. Can't remember the name...but I rode in one and felt it was decent for daily driving. Good for around 250-300+ wheel horsepower with bolt on and can be upgraded. Overall not as good a kit and needs some improvement but for $1995 you can't beat the price. Also needs engine management and intercooler.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I JUST WANT DETAILS ON THE EF QUICK PM ME

1 - 20 of 31 Posts