Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Seen that sticker in the back of bobby's old ri, I mean Civic and his wife's Civic.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
So you're the dude with the IS, squadbuddy. I've seen it around town and up next to my dentist's place.

It is nice to have people help with shit. If it weren't for TJ (tenntouge) and Bobby (with the CBR600 F4i), installing my JDM replica foglights would have been a bitch and a half.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
it was funny as shit. Me and TJ didn't know each others real name for a while after we met. We were hangin out for a while and then at one point, we realized we had never given our real names :lol:

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
me and Eric it was backwards though. We knew each other's real names before meeting. :roll:

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Danny don't drive his anymore. He's in the boro with his black EP3. Mine's been the only Midori hatch rollin in Columbia for a while.

By the way dude, the comic shop that opened in the same building as Phat Boy Audio is owned by a friend of mine. You might have seen a Sara Lee truck out there. He's the bread guy that delivers the bread out to Brickhouse BBQ (where I work). I help set up some of the shit in there along with my manager too.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Ahhh, last time I actually talked to him, he said he was in the boro and left his Midori hatch here.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Yeah, it used to be Stroud's but Marc at the Columbia Outdoor Power next door bought it from Sean Stroud. The deal was since they knew each other, Marc could keep all the recipes, he just had to change the name. We held a contest asking customers to come up with a new name and Brickhouse Barbeque was the winner.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
like I said dude, that's what ya told me the last time I talked to you but that was like what, almost a year ago? :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.