Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are Wreckless Motorsport, and we're all about anything with a motor

from Imports to Bike to Old Muscle to Offroading its all about the love and having fun

check us out and give me a PM if you want more info

but for now here's a link to our site

www.wrecklessmotorsport.com

remember to look for the sticker

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok yes the club was around before, but the club had to many retards at the time so the only way to get the club where it needed to be we disbanded

and now the club is getting started again with the original good people that know what their talking about and know how to work on car.

we don't want people that all the do is trash talk, hense why we disbanded, we want people that are car lovers and just want to hang out and let their rides do the talking and not their mouths

and since we're so rice, I didn't know the truimph's ran on rice or International Scouts for that matter

and yes, we have rice cars, but our rice cars run on 93 octane and up, and this is isn't trash talking, this is stating facts

and by the way what did ever happen to Kaotic

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
working and hang out with the club, cause we take care of our members

like if you need a hang working on your ride we lend a hang or a few bucks to help fix it, we also will let you use a garage if you need it

thats why I would like to tell people that the club has been around but its new because we got rid of the retard and have member that are willing to help you out when you need a hand

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
JPJ2007 said:
No offense, But "Wreckless" tried getting me into that car club, I ended up hanging out with "Kaotic Racing" instead.
Which still was retarded... Both are Just Rice clubs...

You guys arent "new" if youv ben around for 3 years... Plus it consists of mostly rice....
Rice rice....

And Moody
"BURN UNIT" Dont even waste the gas it would take to show em up...
I don't know who tried to get you into the club but I'm sitting next to most of the original exsisting members and they all say that they don't know your car and they've never heard of you

and just pointing out the obvious but eclipse is rice....Mitsubishi is Japanese

and the word rice in the racing world means bullshit or just crappy looking and shit performance.

we don't have anything like that anymore so maybe might think differently about Wreckless Motorsport

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Techy said:
It is nice to have people help with shit. If it weren't for TJ (tenntouge) and Bobby (with the CBR600 F4i), installing my JDM replica foglights would have been a bitch and a half.
see this is what wreckless motorsport is all about, you need a hang with something you just give one of the members a call and we'll help you as much as we can

that what being in this club is about, Hanging Out with good friends, Helping each other, being around some bad ass vehicles, going to car shows as a group, having cookout. the list goes on and on

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
hey rwall7 if you ever need any help with the old AW-11 yell at me man, I love the 4age motors and have spent a shit ton of time with that motor with my old AE-86 and my buddy's AW-11

so I'm one of the few people around that could lend you and hang and actually knows how to turn the bolts on that motor

funny thing is I've actually been talking to some of the club member about getting my Hachi back and building a supercharged 4agze corolla

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
i would say look for a black fugged up cbr 600rr with Wreckless Motorsport across the front of it but the bike is about to go under the knife

complete overhaul and fixing of whats broken from hitting the deer at 70

so it will look pretty much brand new

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
it will be, good a long list of things

1. Reinforced Drag Racing 525 116-link chain
2. 48 rear sprocket/15 front sprocket
3. Carbon Fiber Stator Cover
4. Full Customs Fairing Kit with matching custom Solo cowl
5. Both Mirrors
6. Complete Tanks Scratch Protectors
7. Fuel Cap Scratch Protector
8. HID Conversion Kit
9. Racing Rails
10. Integrated Tail Light
11. Flush Mount LED Turn Signals
12. Scorpion Exo 1000 Helmet
13. Sidi Vertigo Racing Boots
14. Honda Racing Leather Jacket
15. Zero Gravity Dark Smoke Windscreen
16. A set of Michelin Pilot Powers
17. Rim Decal Tape
18. Racing Mat Black Pegs
19. Valve Adjustment
20. Swing Arm Sliders
21. Bar Ends
22. Oil/Filter Change
23. 20,000 Mile Overhaul

I'll have some before and after pics

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
JPJ2007 said:
I got my eclipse... Im rollin in c-town pretty often...

Also about to join Twisted elements,
Only real car club in columbia imo...
the only real car club in columia.........seriously

[sniff sniff] do i smell a challenge, cause that little comment was a little below the belt

if you don't like us thats cool man but, Wreckless Motorsport isn't about being assholes and talking shit, so little comments like that aren't really what we're looking for....and by the way, we never invited you into wreckless back when you had your little acura....and with your attitude it sounds like you would have to do some growing up before we'd even think about you joining Wreckless

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
xrannie said:
complete overhaul and fixing of whats broken from hitting the deer at 70
DUDE- how'd you live thru hittin a dear on a bike @ 70mph??
Luck....and a lot of it, the bike flipped end over end 3 times and one of those times it went over me, like it hit the ground to the right of me and then went over me and hit the ground to the left of me

so ya....luck had a big part in that one

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.