Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
CuntRy gUrl
1,525 Posts
hey there- i like the busted gauge sticker.....

be interesting to see the forum when it's up n running. good luck-

what age/type you lookin to join your deal?
BTW-where ya been posting since january- i remember you- always had good answers -i always read what the c-town peeps got to say...-
my $.02 -post more here-so the newer members can to get to know ya a lil....

y'all ever get out to the theta/santa fe area to enjoy the mini twisties?

·
CuntRy gUrl
1,525 Posts
EJ_dick said:
tj tice of phatboy audio built that gsr cause it was turbo and old owner blowed it the hell up racing a gsxr andand the new owner bought it the way it is today...
---- "bought!, not built"---- i'm not talkin trash i just dont like when people clam the built a car when thay really didn't...
Do you agree?????
si senor- ----bought it' might mean your ballin and can afford to pay to buy pre-built toys- you earned the money and paid someone-
'built it' means you earned the money for parts, and workd yo ass off..... and......you actually know how to work on shit! :wink: -

either way- if you got a cool car- why stretch the truth. save the lies for the cops.....

·
CuntRy gUrl
1,525 Posts
EJ_dick said:
thats a rice club... and that guy with gsr did not do any work to that car himself, it was all done when he got it....
the black 97? it was on c.l. a while back- i contacted dude by email and phone- got two different stories--then saw it on t-i with another version of the story- sure glad i never wasted gas to go see it-
but i do hope he's got it straighted out and running right.

anywho- where'd the OP go?

·
CuntRy gUrl
1,525 Posts
hi ken and all the wreckless bunch. me(us-there's really two of us-i just do the talkin!)=we're just some older weirdo's with a couple shops in santa fe & lots of different rides- quite a variety.
i don't notice the stickers but pretty sure i've seen a few of the members cars around- didn't think 'rice' when i saw 'em-thought 'cool'.
and mikes gsr- well- i got butt hurt cuz i want another one -and that day, had the money to buy one, and bingo- there it was on craiglslist and team integra- but guess he really didn't want to sell it yet---(my apology is on t-i btw) get him to join and post up some pics n details!
good to see wreckless is so diversified and not just stuck on one certain make/model car- hope you guys can make a few aquaintances on here to join your deal and roll and hang locally w/y'all- and hope you like it enough on here to join the tennspeed festivities too.
the more of your members that sign up and post on here- the more you'll get to know and reckognize more folks like you- & close to your area. and since your forum's not quite ready to roll- post here till it is!! noticed this was your first post- WELCOME!! i'm nosey and love pictures- do an intro !!

·
CuntRy gUrl
1,525 Posts
wreckless intro thread?

blackteg said:
man you guys have gone all out on this thing. lol maybe I need to get on here and start some smack talking?! well anyways going back to work see you guys in a couple of weeks. Hold down the fort I will check this when i get to the hotel in GA
smack talkin is cool sometimes,as long as you're just being you-don't get butt hurt by any funky replies though.

$.02 more-
'wreckless' peeps- why not do your intros (http://www.tennspeed.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5145) since you're trying to boost membership thru THIS site. tennspeedrs have the choice and aren't forced to stay on 'newb probabation' but heck- if you're postin on here- let us know WHO you are & WHAT you are about- we already know about wreckless- what else do ya do?
i look forward to the pics/mod & spec list on the teg and the other member's rides-
you can also mention the club in your intro to attract others.

·
CuntRy gUrl
1,525 Posts
tenntouge said:
xrannie said:
complete overhaul and fixing of whats broken from hitting the deer at 70
DUDE- how'd you live thru hittin a dear on a bike @ 70mph??
Luck....and a lot of it, the bike flipped end over end 3 times and one of those times it went over me, like it hit the ground to the right of me and then went over me and hit the ground to the left of me

so ya....luck had a big part in that one
man.... glad you made it thru that- know all about luck and bikes!! i've seen people hurt real bad going a lot slower... recovering from a good crash myself-(dirt)

where is phat boy audio? i need stereo help w/my eg.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.