Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
man you guys have gone all out on this thing. lol maybe I need to get on here and start some smack talking?! well anyways going back to work see you guys in a couple of weeks. Hold down the fort I will check this when i get to the hotel in GA

·
CuntRy gUrl
1,525 Posts
wreckless intro thread?

blackteg said:
man you guys have gone all out on this thing. lol maybe I need to get on here and start some smack talking?! well anyways going back to work see you guys in a couple of weeks. Hold down the fort I will check this when i get to the hotel in GA
smack talkin is cool sometimes,as long as you're just being you-don't get butt hurt by any funky replies though.

$.02 more-
'wreckless' peeps- why not do your intros (http://www.tennspeed.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5145) since you're trying to boost membership thru THIS site. tennspeedrs have the choice and aren't forced to stay on 'newb probabation' but heck- if you're postin on here- let us know WHO you are & WHAT you are about- we already know about wreckless- what else do ya do?
i look forward to the pics/mod & spec list on the teg and the other member's rides-
you can also mention the club in your intro to attract others.

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
no wayt I got an HID conversion and I cdan seee 4 milllllllllllllllllllessssssssssssssssssssssssssss son!!!! no waty pitbull out!!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
i would say look for a black fugged up cbr 600rr with Wreckless Motorsport across the front of it but the bike is about to go under the knife

complete overhaul and fixing of whats broken from hitting the deer at 70

so it will look pretty much brand new

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
it will be, good a long list of things

1. Reinforced Drag Racing 525 116-link chain
2. 48 rear sprocket/15 front sprocket
3. Carbon Fiber Stator Cover
4. Full Customs Fairing Kit with matching custom Solo cowl
5. Both Mirrors
6. Complete Tanks Scratch Protectors
7. Fuel Cap Scratch Protector
8. HID Conversion Kit
9. Racing Rails
10. Integrated Tail Light
11. Flush Mount LED Turn Signals
12. Scorpion Exo 1000 Helmet
13. Sidi Vertigo Racing Boots
14. Honda Racing Leather Jacket
15. Zero Gravity Dark Smoke Windscreen
16. A set of Michelin Pilot Powers
17. Rim Decal Tape
18. Racing Mat Black Pegs
19. Valve Adjustment
20. Swing Arm Sliders
21. Bar Ends
22. Oil/Filter Change
23. 20,000 Mile Overhaul

I'll have some before and after pics

·
user
1,158 Posts
Im not real hard to spot either

look or the black focus with the red sheels or the beat up ass hardbody rattle canned flat black from the doors back with red nissan on the tailgate and thats me

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Danny don't drive his anymore. He's in the boro with his black EP3. Mine's been the only Midori hatch rollin in Columbia for a while.

By the way dude, the comic shop that opened in the same building as Phat Boy Audio is owned by a friend of mine. You might have seen a Sara Lee truck out there. He's the bread guy that delivers the bread out to Brickhouse BBQ (where I work). I help set up some of the shit in there along with my manager too.

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
he still lives in columbia, bought a house actually...

I got my eclipse... Im rollin in c-town pretty often...

Also about to join Twisted elements,
Only real car club in columbia imo...

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Ahhh, last time I actually talked to him, he said he was in the boro and left his Midori hatch here.

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
oh... idk then. guess he left it at his house.
Either way its bawlin!

41 - 60 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.