Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
On that Haterade
2,904 Posts
JPJ2007 said:
he still lives in columbia, bought a house actually...

I got my eclipse... Im rollin in c-town pretty often...

Also about to join Twisted elements,
Only real car club in columbia imo...
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! Thats the club with the pink Celica, the gold rsx with vinyls on one side, and all those other bad ass cars... Dude youre so lucky.
________
PLYMOUTH BELVEDERE

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm friends with a couple guys in the club... The mazdaspeed 3 is badass. I've hung out with them, brad talks to me when he sees me. Fatboy's running with them now. I wish you luck with them, and if yall ever want to run with us, you're welcome to. Like I said, we're not hating... we aren't into that.

I'm sure you've seen me, or at least my car... it's always on the corner across the street from the hospital at the verizon spot. Swing in any day after 4 if you see my car there and we can talk and hang out, cause we die around 3 usually.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
JPJ2007 said:
I got my eclipse... Im rollin in c-town pretty often...

Also about to join Twisted elements,
Only real car club in columbia imo...
the only real car club in columia.........seriously

[sniff sniff] do i smell a challenge, cause that little comment was a little below the belt

if you don't like us thats cool man but, Wreckless Motorsport isn't about being assholes and talking shit, so little comments like that aren't really what we're looking for....and by the way, we never invited you into wreckless back when you had your little acura....and with your attitude it sounds like you would have to do some growing up before we'd even think about you joining Wreckless

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,163 Posts
growing up and the word wreckless goes hand and hand :roll:

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,163 Posts
What is it your crew does for kicks in columbia? automotive event speakingly

·
Registered
185 Posts
we usually just chill in columbia... hang out at one of our houses, cook out, random video games... but when we roll, we head to nashville. We're there almost every saturday it's not raining, we either go to the bridge or 9th and commerce. we'll probably head to the track toward lawrenceburg soon, and of course nopi, hin, and import alliance. come hang with us, and if you have another idea, we'll usually do it, cause we're often bored.

·
Registered
859 Posts
squadbuddy said:
we usually just chill in columbia... hang out at one of our houses, cook out, random video games... but when we roll, we head to nashville. We're there almost every saturday it's not raining, we either go to the bridge or 9th and commerce. we'll probably head to the track toward lawrenceburg soon, and of course nopi, hin, and import alliance. come hang with us, and if you have another idea, we'll usually do it, cause we're often bored.
YOU! PICS OF YOUR CAR! NOW!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Techy said:
By the way dude, the comic shop that opened in the same building as Phat Boy Audio is owned by a friend of mine. You might have seen a Sara Lee truck out there. He's the bread guy that delivers the bread out to Brickhouse BBQ (where I work). I help set up some of the shit in there along with my manager too.
Where is the BBQ place you speak of? Sorry but the rest of this thread means nothing to me lol.

61 - 80 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.