Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Yeah, it used to be Stroud's but Marc at the Columbia Outdoor Power next door bought it from Sean Stroud. The deal was since they knew each other, Marc could keep all the recipes, he just had to change the name. We held a contest asking customers to come up with a new name and Brickhouse Barbeque was the winner.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
xrannie said:
complete overhaul and fixing of whats broken from hitting the deer at 70
DUDE- how'd you live thru hittin a dear on a bike @ 70mph??
Luck....and a lot of it, the bike flipped end over end 3 times and one of those times it went over me, like it hit the ground to the right of me and then went over me and hit the ground to the left of me

so ya....luck had a big part in that one

·
CuntRy gUrl
1,525 Posts
tenntouge said:
xrannie said:
complete overhaul and fixing of whats broken from hitting the deer at 70
DUDE- how'd you live thru hittin a dear on a bike @ 70mph??
Luck....and a lot of it, the bike flipped end over end 3 times and one of those times it went over me, like it hit the ground to the right of me and then went over me and hit the ground to the left of me

so ya....luck had a big part in that one
man.... glad you made it thru that- know all about luck and bikes!! i've seen people hurt real bad going a lot slower... recovering from a good crash myself-(dirt)

where is phat boy audio? i need stereo help w/my eg.

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
Anybody wants photoshoot of their car in c-town or hill town hit me up,
I got a Rebel Xti with 18-55 kit lens

Rolling shots and all (provided you provide the car for me to ride in)

Holler!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I cant beleave this thing as gone 5 pages I have seen the green hatch all over town I used to have the green 4dr civic said falcon down the side. now I drive that black teg that tj had for sale. i was reading up on the last few pages who was needing help with there radio? I used to do installs for like 4 years befor i moved down here. I am in town for a little while if you still need a hand hit me up. I work out of town alot well hell all the time. lol got to pay the bills. I did the hid conversion on tj's bike for him. I know some of the guys on here think I bought my car and dont know sh!t about it but I have done at least a dozen motor swaps built 4 ls/vtecs and 1 b20/vtec which I stroked to a 2.2lt and red lined at 10k rpm I can prove myself more if needs be but for the record I know my sh!t. going to do my intro next glad to see so many people from columbia talking and not acting like dicks. The name is mike by the way. hope to get something started down here for all us car guys to do.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Techy said:
Danny don't drive his anymore. He's in the boro with his black EP3. Mine's been the only Midori hatch rollin in Columbia for a while.
Got fools talking about me in this thread haha.

I bought a house back here and gtfo of the burro, and the midori green machine is DD right now rolling on some del sol 14's and jacked way up (not flatering at all), it will be that way until I get my beater EF sedan running it currently has a hole in the block but by October it should be running, it is obd-1 running a p28, d16z6, SI trans, and...... AC!!! Actually if anyone wants to come give a hand this Sunday (pedro haha) I am picking up my cherry picker and pulling the motor out. After the EF is back then the EK will be ready to get back to this mood.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
like I said dude, that's what ya told me the last time I talked to you but that was like what, almost a year ago? :p

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Techy said:
like I said dude, that's what ya told me the last time I talked to you but that was like what, almost a year ago? :p
Yea its all good man, and back on topic Columbia has ALWAYS been a place for crappy poorly built imports and stunnarific bad attitudes, it seems like this club may have some promise though lets see if you guys can turn that scene around...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Has promise? It has potential... and as long as we can keep our heads out of the clouds and not push to have everyone pissed at each other all the time, It'll be a blast, once again.

2009 is gonna be a huge year... Just wait... Anyone who really wants to know what's going on, PM me and you can come over, we'll sit on the couch, and talk it out... it'll be awesome.

81 - 97 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.