(continued from the previous thread).

Car runs!

Ready for this Friday! :D ::knock on wood::

·
Has Illegal Mods. -Octan-
644 Posts
thanks for making the new thread.

but yeah, to fill everyone in:
Every friday night @ 9:30 on the top level of the Lake Ave Parking Garage.

EVERYONE COME!!! :thumbup:
as previously stated, I'm going to organize group dragon runs once we get a steady attendance. :D

-Arthur

·
Registered
148 Posts
Na just I/E right now.

Next on the list is headers and a ECU reflash.

EDIT: OH damn it's Friday. I don't work. I'll be there.

·
Banned
1,740 Posts
im bored,any knox people wanna come over tomorrow or something?

chill,watch movies?
butt secks?
HAHAHA
jk

but i do want to chill with some people.

·
too many projects
3,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah that was to help my slow NSX and I find the right way into the parking garage. :p

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
Well they are slow. I have only seen one that would be quick and that
had 730whp. Yea I don't think anything is fast lol don't take it personally.
Its only a 13 second car which is not quick at all really.

Oh I love NSX's btw, they look amazing and sound sickk with an
exhaust.

·
too many projects
3,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thats fine. It's a 1991.

You're talking about the LoveFab NSX. With the right amount of money, anything can be fast.

Time has shown that the best race cars are not the ones with the most power, but the ones with the best balance.

People who nitpick about the NSX's sheer power have missed the point.

·
Registered
398 Posts
id go, but i have to work on friday nights dude.

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
usafdarkhorse said:
Thats fine. It's a 1991.

You're talking about the LoveFab NSX. With the right amount of money, anything can be fast.

Time has shown that the best race cars are not the ones with the most power, but the ones with the best balance.

Yea jdmpwr's dad has a perfecttttt 1991. Never seen a nicer/taken care of NSX well of
any year. I know the NSX handles like a dream and is not about sheer power, but I would
love to ride one that is quick in the straights as well. Im not just picking on the NSX, that is probably
the last car I would pick on, since I want one. I wish I could sell my car and get one, but I don't
really have that option at the moment.

·
too many projects
3,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just as a side note, the meet last Friday was very cool ( for all the new people looking at the thread ).

We had 2 S14s ( 1 kouki, 1 zenki ), an S2K, a '95 Supra, an '01 Prelude, an IS300, and a very very nice TSX. Oh and that Saleen truck.

This coming Friday should be even better with another kouki S14 expected to show as well as an AE86. And hopefully the car will stay in one piece for me to show up as well! :mrgreen:

·
too many projects
3,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
umcool911ok said:
usafdarkhorse said:
Thats fine. It's a 1991.

Yea jdmpwr's dad has a perfecttttt 1991. Never seen a nicer/taken care of NSX well of
any year. I know the NSX handles like a dream and is not about sheer power, but I would
love to ride one that is quick in the straights as well. Im not just picking on the NSX, that is probably
the last car I would pick on, since I want one. I wish I could sell my car and get one, but I don't
really have that option at the moment.
that's cool.

I might actually know his dad. Is he on Prime? What are the specifics on his car?

1 - 20 of 327 Posts