Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! My name is Derek and I came across this site while looking for some local forums on Google. Im 22 and I just moved to Bordeaux, TN frp, Seattle, WA. I enjoy hanging out with friends, going to movies, going to concerts, going to see plays and ballet and operas at the theatre, and spending time around cars. I love all sorts of cars, but my main love is the 4th gen Honda CIvic. I have a modified 1990 HB.

·
Registered
859 Posts
starburstef1 said:
Hello everyone! My name is Derek and I came across this site while looking for some local forums on Google. Im 22 and I just moved to Bordeaux, TN frp, Seattle, WA. I enjoy hanging out with friends, going to movies, going to concerts, going to see plays and ballet and operas at the theatre, and spending time around cars. I love all sorts of cars, but my main love is the 4th gen Honda CIvic. I have a modified 1990 HB.
what

the

fuck

you one of those queers or something?

·
Top Ninja
2,081 Posts
I smell gay on you.

j/k
welcome to hell!

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
WeLcOmE

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Race_Breed_2.0 said:
welcome, but just to let u know this is a car forum not a gay personal add.
I am well aware of that. If this were a gay personal ad the one you posted up would not gotten a response from me.

·
too many projects
3,555 Posts
Welcome!

More sophisticated tastes is what we need! Fine arts baby. Chicks dig it.

Care to share any pictures of your Civic?

·
Registered
803 Posts
ramman434 said:
Welcome, I'm just going to assume that you're a girl...
Says his name is Derek. Never heard of a girl named Derek.

·
CuntRy gUrl
1,525 Posts
Howdy!
Welcome to Tennessee and Tennspeed-
ain't a damn thing wrong with appreciating the arts if that's your thing- what's wrong with you guys? :roll: nice welcome wagon..

pics/details on the modded ef and the dd!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts