Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks. Name's Nick.

I've been a member for a long time, but was out of town until this summer. I got a card for Tennspeed.net on the UT campus and that's how I found out about this place. This is a very cool site!

I drive a blue 2004 Tiburon GT with a few mods done to it (I/E, rims, springs, etc)

Just wanted to introduce myself, and if you see me around town (or campus) say hi!

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
Right on man... good to see someone from my future school on here.

After I get out of the Army, that G.I. Bill will go a long way. :)

Welcome to the site.... pics of your car?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome!
Here are a couple of pics. I few things have changed since I took these, but these are my most recent pictures. lol

Soon I should be painting a front lip for it, and painting the rear diffuser to match the rims. Also I'm debating ditching the rear spoiler.

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
Wow man... brings back memories of my best friend Daniel... cars look almost identical, minus the color and the wheels.

You have Tuscani Badges by chance?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep sure do. Mine are custom airbrushed though. They look just like this.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hi! I love tibbys. I have a good friend thats doing his up too. but he has the gt v6 not tuscan. Ill get some pictures up here for ya.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gst23 said:
Hi! I love tibbys. I have a good friend thats doing his up too. but he has the gt v6 not tuscan. Ill get some pictures up here for ya.
Very cool! Yeah mine is also a GT V6, but I just shaved off those emblems and replaced them with the Korean emblem for the Tiburon.

I'd love to see some pics of that Tib!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yean man! Eric right??

I was just about to PM you to let you know I was "active" on the boards now.

We got to meet up sometime this semester. I really want to check out your Accord buddy.

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
00Accord4cyl said:
hey nick...u are the 2nd person to join because of those cards..that was me putting it on ur car BTW

welcome to the site!!
Wow... so you actually DO do work... :p :).

Good recruiting. :thumbup:

·
International Administrator
9,619 Posts
Miracle said:
00Accord4cyl said:
hey nick...u are the 2nd person to join because of those cards..that was me putting it on ur car BTW

welcome to the site!!

ive handed out 100's of cards....
what wheels are those???

·
Banned
1,740 Posts
Miracle said:
00Accord4cyl said:

welcome to the site!!

damn..i want a job..i can go around branding people. that says..go to tennspeed.net
alot of people will be here.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
TidalTib said:
Yean man! Eric right??

I was just about to PM you to let you know I was "active" on the boards now.

We got to meet up sometime this semester. I really want to check out your Accord buddy.
yep :D yeah i will be down in knoxville wed i think...gotta have a week to prepare myself for school haha

Miracle said:
00Accord4cyl said:

welcome to the site!!

:D hells yeah man!!! every time i see a car i like on campus i put a card on it...but only a handful have shown up...i guess they just need more cards haha

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
spoolie said:
ive handed out 100's of cards....
what wheels are those???
The wheels are MB Motoring in 17x7 43+ offset. My old rims were bent from the previous owner, so I had to replace them.

BTW, Eric you should have seen my face when I got the card. When I first saw it I said "What the #$#@, why did they give me a ticket?!".

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
StatixNWH said:
Hey man, you don't happen to frequent Nicoclub do you? I think I have seen that screen name before. (I used to have a 240sx, so I would visit that forum too)

1 - 20 of 70 Posts